Bringing back "Spaghetti Western of the month"

With the Adminā€™s permission that this will be the official way of deciding the SW of the Month, how about we go with ā€œI vote forā€ and the name of the nominee you decided on? I think that might be the best way.

Iā€™ll start to give an idea

I vote for Black Jack

2 Likes

I vote for Django, Prepare A Coffin

3 Likes

I vote for Django, Prepare A Coffin

2 Likes

My vote goes, without much surprise to ā€œHate is my Godā€.

1 Like

Yeah, not sure what good it will do, but I vote for ā€œKidnapping,ā€ with Brett Halsey.

1 Like

Iā€™ll join you in voting for Kidnapping.
Its page could definitely use fattening up.

2 Likes

So we have a few ties, which I break to make it Kidnapping for August.

Pardon my ignorance, but Iā€™ve never even heard of this ā€˜Kidnappingā€™, with Brett Halsey.
Is it available anywhere?
Iā€™ve found some music for it on ā€˜Youtubeā€™, but not the film itselfā€¦

thereā€™s a thing called the SWDb where you can look it up, and itā€™s linked in the July recap :slight_smile:

"thereā€™s a thing called the SWDb where you can look it up, and itā€™s linked in the July recap."

Fair point.

1 Like

But shame on the Brits for using the UK title like it meant something :slight_smile: and not linking it ā€¦

I nominate ā€˜At the End of The Rainbowā€™ / ā€˜Dead Men Rideā€™, (ā€˜Anda Muchacho Spara!ā€™), with Fabio Testi.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s one nominee up, three to go.

do we automatically re-nominate those previously nominated but not taken? :wink:

Oh, I totally forgot about that, thatā€™s a fine idea.

Iā€™ve been waiting weeks to nominate The Moment to Killā€¦ :laughing:

1 Like

Letā€™s make it 6 nominees this month, so we have: Anda Muchacho Spara!, Black Jack, Hate is My God, Django Prepare A Coffin, A Taste of Death, and The Moment to Kill.

3 Likes

OK for next month the starter gun has been fired, I vote for my nominee The Moment to Kill.

I vote for Hate is my God

Iā€™ll second that.
The Moment to Kill is due a fresh look