[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Theyā€™re releasing A Black Veil for Lisa with John Mills and Luciana Paluzzi @Gritz, unfortunately itā€™s got the 18 ratings logo on it.

1 Like

you mean in terms of how that might complicate shipping?

Normally Gritz and I get our German releases from JPC, but they donā€™t ship DVDs or Blu Rays that have the 18 rating logo on them outside of Germany.

For this particular film thereā€™s also the Arrow blu-ray.

1 Like

You are correct @makesthemovie good memory. I do indeed get all my German releases from JPC except for when they are FSK 18 then I go with Amazon Germany.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Kung Fu-films

Does anyone know much about the frenezy label releasing Lanky? I see it is now available, but only on amazon.fr (frenezy have no option to send to UK direct). Itā€™s a bit pricey at 30 euros including postage. Just wondered if their releases tend to come down in price, or get sold by any other sellers? I canā€™t see any frenezy releases listed by anyone else other than amazon.fr at the moment!

web-link to add to website listing: https://amzn.to/3RqjbU6

Some more Blood Money box re-release info is updated in the database. Canada August, UK August, USA September

2 Likes

Calendar updated.
Still no Amazon UK listing for the Blood Money re-issue, but the Japanese OUATITW 4K finally popped up

calendar up to date I think, I hope thereā€™ll be some bigger news again, soon, as we start looking further into fall (spagvemberfest anyone( and winter releases :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, and I guess there will be Plaion news this Tuesday. This could be a release which we donā€™t have to wait long for.

1 Like

Plaion did say in their last livestream that Django was on the docket for sometime soon, but whether theyā€™re including it in the Western Allā€™Arrabbiata line or release it on its own is still up in the air. Personally, Iā€™d like to see titles that either were only on DVD previously or ones that still need a good home media release, but as I canā€™t read Plaionā€™s staffā€™s minds weā€™ll have to wait and see. So far, the selections have been pretty decent I have to say.

Starting the week off with some calendar updates (Winnetou III UHD)

We expect Plaion to announce another title, I am posting from the live stream here in the chat room

All the Elephant Films titles will come out November 5, database updated. Still trying to confirm some details.