[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases 📀

If they do not fix the previous problems (Harmonica rising, wrong music cues, etc), I will not buy this. I am trying to be optimistic, but there is a serious chance they will bathe it in DNR. I bought the standard Blu-rays of the 4K remaster of the Godfather trilogy, but still watch the DVDs instead (DNR, wrong colors). I am trying to be optimistic here, but I fear this will be a lazy cash-grab. Still, I am excited!

1 Like

Exactly why I’m not excited.

1 Like

Sounds like not a lazy cash and grab to me judging from that description, but the jury will be watching closely, Paramount!

2 Likes

I agree, especially since they hired Marty as a consultant but yes you never know… I will wait for reviews myself just to be sure.

1 Like

New cover for Hannie Caulder

3 Likes

New cover or slip cover?

1 Like

Oh yeah, that’s also possible. It seems a cover.

1 Like

That’s one horrible photoshop mess … head and body of Miss Welch not matching, plus the oil paint filter applied to a series of photographs, to give the impression it’s original artwork … very poor.

:confused:

4 Likes

Yes that art sucks ass and the other one (or if this one was the slip and the other the keep case cover) wasn’t any better …

PS: hope you all studied the extras for the OUATITW 4k, it’s gonna include a commentary with @Tom_B and Jay

PPS: I believe it is the new art

I wanted to pre order Hannie Caulder but I discovered that the shipping costs have risen from 2,36 GBP to 10,49 GBP (to Netherlands). Insane.

1 Like

Ben and Charlie coming out in France soon.
Also there is a Dollars trilogy Release in the works somewhere…

2 Likes

OUATITW UK 4K Details and link added to the database

2 Likes

Still don’t see any listings anywhere for other editions, e.g. France, Japan… But please help me scour the web for scoop and hints

I’m glad the UK edition seems to be a nice hardbox. Not a fan of that weird flap slipcover they have going on with the US version.

The more popular the movies, the patchier our info in the database. Everyone please help verify and complete all specs for Leone movies etc BluRay/DVD releases. Some of the info in the database is rather lacking and unreliable

Coming from Divisa (see Amazon.es )

3 Likes

added, thanks. always great to see legit titles in Spain replace the gray market stuff

1 Like

Viva la muerte tua added (france), OUATITW dutch release added (4k)… more news coming. Busy weeks and days here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve got a birthday coming in two weeks, I’m hoping for some luck in the coming announcements :grinning:

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [DVD] Latest and Upcoming Releases