[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Seems to be the same edit. The picture quality is fine for Bluray if you ask me. The only problem is, as often with Mediacs, that the German audio happens to be slightly out of of sync here and there, but nothing nerve-shattering. So the only question bothering me is: IMDB says the film is 82 min, where did the missing four minutes go?

78m sounds like a Pal running time. Did the reviewer see the DVD rather than the Blu Ray? (Is it a DVD/Blu Ray combo)

DVD Compare site has 81m for the Wild East DVD (timed by someone who has it).

What is cut from the You Tube prints?

The Bluray runs 1:18:33.

OK, the YouTube Version ist 79:23 with 24 fps.That is about 76:12 in PAL (25fps)
If the Mediacs disc ist running 78:33 with 25fps it is more than 2 minutes longer than YouTube and 10 Seconds longer than German VHS.
You May Check the BD on following:
1080/24p or 1080/60p is 24 fps
1080/50p is 25 fps

1 Like

How can you tell that the You Tube print is 24fps?

For example by activating the ā€œstats for nerdsā€ in the general settings.

1 Like

Which actually tells me the version at Grjngo is 25fps.

Strangeā€¦my Sony BD Player tells this:

Any volunteers for watching parallel??? :wink:

Have you set your player to keep whatever format is thrown at it, or will it make any changes according to your preferences?

Just checked again in the browser on my PC (the screenshot above was on the phone app), and again it says @25 fps.

Kept all things on standard.
Until now it was correct anytime.
Anyway I will check file with converterā€¦

Hm, converter says 25 fps :thinking:
Very strange.
Would be 82:41 at 24 fps thenā€¦there should be a parallel checkā€¦wait for www.Schnittberichte.com :wink:

Edit: At YT Version end credits start at 78:12.
How is that on DVD/BD?

Which reminds me that EMā€™s February title reveal should be any day now!!!

yeah curious that some but possibly not all their February titles are known at this point

CultFilms boxing it up

3 Likes

Wow, theyā€™ve finally announced it. Took em fuckinā€™ long enough.

1 Like

The Big Gundown UK standard edition TBR February, for those not already equipped with the special edition or the grindhouse edition

Plain will likely announce on the 12th

1 Like

Iā€™ve waited this long, another week or so isnā€™t bad actually.

1 Like

And they might do like the last time and have it ready to order immediately, tooā€¦

2 Likes

Good news from Arrow Films regarding Savage Guns: Four Classic Westerns ā€“

Bildschirmfoto 2023-12-06 um 00.13.43

7 Likes