[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Canā€™t wait. Really. Itā€™s gonna be epic. :cowboy_hat_face: Itā€™s real. Itā€™s happening.

Ultraman. Okay.

Never seen this one, was on my radar though!

Nothing spectacular, kind of decent though. Pretty much a remaking of Garden of Evil with Gary Cooper.

I was hoping for Blindman, but it seems this is not one of the releases. Hopefully itā€™s the loose release then. But still Iā€™m very excited!

5 Likes

Yeah, me too man. Someone really needs to do a nice one of that already.

1 Like

My bet is that ā€˜The Deserterā€™ā€™ (Woody Strode) will be oneā€¦or ā€˜Boot Hillā€™.

Perhaps ā€˜Man of the Eastā€™ (Harry Carey Jr)?

Trying to think of the possible John Ford connections hereā€¦ :cowboy_hat_face:

Iā€™d be chuffed if thatā€™s the one. I canā€™t see it being Find a Placeā€¦ if @Phil_H thinks itā€™ll be a welcome surprise.

Edit:

Just thought, that oneā€™s already had a Blu release. I canā€™t really see it being Boot Hill either. Could be wrong but I would have thought theyā€™d have released in a Cat Stevens box set, not just on its own along with three other different films.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if it was Boot Hill actuallyā€¦ With Vengeance Trails we got Massacre Time, which was released on Blu-ray by Explosive earlier the same year.

1 Like

Does the person who can guess the upcoming titles correctly get a special prize? :grin:

For exampleā€¦a yearā€™s free supply of Ruby Port, Red Wine, or (sticking with a SW feel), Tequila? :wine_glass: :wink:

Perhaps a yearā€™s supply of ā€˜Arrowā€™ releases?

Any Gun Can Play - sticking with the Gilbert Roland theme through his Ford connection - would also be a nice surprize.

1 Like

That would make my day! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I thought I knew my filmsā€¦not as well as supposed. Someone else has also mentioned Gilbert Roland in connection with John Ford.
Please explain the connectionā€¦because Iā€™m, to be honest, too knackered to work it out.
Apologies for the brain fogā€¦two bottles of wine between me and a loved next to me on the sofa does not go far, but certainly far enough to impair my thinking. :smile:
Thank you, amigos.
Off to bed soon.
Adios.

2 Likes

He starred in Cheyenne Autumn which John Ford directed.

3 Likes

Thank you Quickdraw.

Good night @Toscano :wink:

1 Like

I believe Vinegar Syndrome is also announcing a Euro box set tomorrow. Wouldnā€™t it be crazy if the was a spaghetti western box set. Probably another Forgotten Gialli which is great but could be numerous things.

Donā€™t think it would be Boot Hill as Phil said these are all new to blu-ray.

1 Like

a Euro-horror themed box set as per their social media posts

2 Likes

Gilbert Roland Iā€™m guessing?