[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

damn, I am travelling tomorrow, can yā€™all have an eye out and once the details, cover designs etc are out, add these to the database? I think I may only be back at my laptop by the evening

2 Likes

Sure. Will do

1 Like

Hype!!

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t surprise me if someone like Dawn of the Discs puts a pre-emptive thing out. They are buggers like that

1 Like

Oh boy :heart_eyes:

1 Like

yeah but Arrow is to blame for sticking to their Friday afternoon thing while some distributors/stores have already received the info into their systems, and thatā€™s where Dawn gets it from

3 Likes

Yep, in that case Dawn of the Discs will probably have it posted tonight or tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Come on Fidani boxset!!! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Well in that case I should probably drop some more big hints

2 titles will make @Max super happy (and the rest of us too I think)
1 title will make @Tom_B shake his head in dismay
and 1 will come as a surprise I think (although a welcome one) and stars an actor with John Ford connections.

So, sorry @aldo , no Fidani box set this time around
Has that made it too easy?

5 Likes

My god Phil you arenā€™t half getting me excited :joy:. Itā€™s gotta be $10,000 For a Massacre and Vengeance is Mine then surely!? Tomorrow canā€™t come any faster!

3 Likes

Weā€™re on the edge of our barstools here. Iā€™m gonna hammer the F5 key on Dawn of the Discsā€™ page til the cows come home.

3 Likes

little Rita here we go

3 Likes

No that one. The other one he hates

2 Likes

So hyped. Most excited Iā€™ve been about anything in ages.

Really hope so.

I seem to remember him saying on the Matalo! thread that he thought that was the worst spaghetti ever made. Guess it could well be that, if itā€™s not Little Rita.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to throw my boomerang in excitementā€¦

4 Likes

Common knowledge. Wild East dedicated their DVD to him as a joke.

8 Likes

:joy: Never knew that.

1 Like

maybe Find a Place to Die? Jeffrey Hunter was big in Fordā€™s The Searchers.

2 Likes

Could be it. Could also be something with Woody Strode, Eli Wallach or Gilbert Roland

2 Likes

One damned day at dawn, there will be ā€¦ :wink: oh well, cā€™est la vie.

1 Like