[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Phil says Top 60 and not Top 50ā€¦
So I think one of these:

The Ruthless Four
Death Sentence
They Call Him Cemetery
Vengeance Is Mine

Or maybe: I Want Him Dead (only Japan release), Johnny Yuma (only Japan release)
A Stranger in Town (French and Japan release)

2 Likes

It was worth a shot. :laughing:

I can confirm that one of these is correct according to what Iā€™ve been advised

6 Likes

Interestingā€¦
Keep talking, Phil :beer: :wink:

barkeep, a few more tequila shots over here for our young friend Phil who is really really thirsty

Ok, then, I have all of these in pretty good versions, I do not see the need to upgrade any of them, at least not now, not in the near future.

What I really want is of course El puro, the holy grail ā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d be happy with any of these but I really want Vengeance is Mine!

3 Likes

Me too, but I kind of feel like it should be released alongside Blood Money really. Either Ringo style or part of the box set. Doesnā€™t seem right one without the other to me.

3 Likes

One of my dream sets would be a mix of the following: Un Buco in Fronte (A Hole Between the Eyes), Ognuno per Se (The Ruthless Four/Every Man for Himself), Il Pistolero dellā€™Ave Maria (The Forgotten Pistolero/The Gunmen of Ava Maria), and Sentenza di Morte (Death Sentence).

I do have a strong feeling They Call Him Cemetery will be on the newest set.

I was gutted when Phil said itā€™s not one of themā€¦still am actually.

Same. Iā€™d be happy with Death Sentence though. Iā€™d be a bit gutted if They Call Him Cemetery is one and Vengeance is Mine isnā€™t.

I agree but who knows other than @Phil_H? We could easily get both in this set.

Interesting.

the last one didnā€™t have an actual theme eiher, just a title

All of them were about getting vengeance is some way tho right?

4 Likes

hm not sure, but that qualifies almost all spaghetti westerns

1 Like

Eureka are down to the last few copies of their Limited Edition version of Run, Man, Run (with the slipcase, poster and bonus disc) so grab it now if you havenā€™t.

Seems to have sold quite quickly compared to there other stuff, so hopefully they know people are hungry for Spaghettis!

6 Likes

Yes we are hungry :yum:

I guess I have to grab it again. :face_exhaling:Almost two months. Still nothing.

Arrow announcement at the end of this month though!!!

1 Like

Some covers and Amazon links to German march titles were added

Iā€™m assured the Arrow box set will be announced as planned tomorrow

8 Likes