[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Its not good. And it just took up the 5th spot on Plaionā€™s allarrabiatta series. But like @Max said, if it means the other 3 in the set are ones weā€™ve been wanting I guess Iā€™ll take it.

Yeah itā€™s the only real spaghetti western to my recollection that has a Giallo-esque element givening it some nice originality .

2 Likes

Scratch what I saidā€¦I think I remember @Phil_H saying that two of the four films were ranked on the website between 21 and 50. Iā€™ve just checked and Iā€™m pretty sure thereā€™s only three Garko films ranked there, two of which are Sartana films that have already been released by Arrow. Canā€™t see it being a Garko set now. Sorry if I got anybodyā€™s hopes up.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got to throw out my wild theoryā€¦it is a Ferdinando Baldi box set.

It will include the previously released Texas Adios and Django, Prepare a Coffin along with Blindman (#22 on the list) and The Forgotten Pistolero (#38 on the list). Theyā€™ve been creating box sets out of their previously released giallo films so, why not?

Excellent deduction!!!

This is a strong possibility though another release of Django, Prepare would have been great if I didnā€™t just buy the new EM release but I can see them wanting to release this with a new scan. I am liking this theory though and would love Blindman and The Forgotten Pistolero so why not!!! Bring it on haha

What would be your guess on the 4th possible Baldi Film?

1. Texas Adios
  2. Django, Prepare a Coffin
  3. The Forgotten Pistolero
  4. Blindman

That is just my crazy theory. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh you had four in your previous post 'smacks face '. I got to get on this learning how to count thing lol

1 Like

Will Radiance release some Winnetou movies? Just curious.

how come?

WN BOX

hm, could mean all sorts of thingsā€¦ and a Fidani box is also on that list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait a minute. You mean itā€™s possible that a Fidani box is not coming from Radiance? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Winnetou and Fidani box

:cold_sweat:

Drinks in the saloon will always loosen my tongue. And Iā€™m a cheap drunk too.
But just to keep the tease thing goingā€¦

Not a Garko box set but he does appear.
3 out of the 4 appear in our top 60.
All are first time Blu releases as far as Iā€™m aware.

This is correct as far as I know but there have been changes made before so who knows?

6 Likes

You teasing son of a gun.

I like the hints Phil. Here have another :beer: :beers: LOL
So that would also rule out a Baldi box set too because to my recollection Garko doesnā€™t appear in any of his films.

1 Like

Correct.
To be honest Iā€™m not sure what the theme of the box is. I am struggling to see one and I donā€™t know the title they are giving it.

Scalps Germany release added to database