[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

This morningā€™s updates to the calendar: the Stranger films (BluRay, Germany, May) and the first confirmed July title (Germany, DVD).

2 Likes

Stranger movies I take even without subtitles. Great news :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely. I think itā€™s only Day of Anger and My Name is Nobody that have had good Blu releases out of Valeriiā€™s westerns. They should have all had one by now. I think heā€™s one of the finest western directors, Italian or otherwise.

2 Likes

The Price of Power was released twice on Blu in Germany, but without English audio or subs.

Donā€™t know if the picture quality was good.

Arrow teased a Bruce Lee box, so maybe theyā€™ll tease a western box too at some point. They usually donā€™t tease these things so letā€™s see

1 Like

In regards to this, they are going to have to really knock it out of the park to beat the Criterion release.

since that one is Region A (I believe), they just have to copy it to make most folks happy. However, I believe some folks had issues with it, but it donā€™t remember what it wasā€¦

Just speaking for myself, the only problem I have with it is the packaging as they used the stacked method for the Blu-rays :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. The content though is incredible. I still havenā€™t made my way through all of the extras.

Good point about Region A.

I read a rumor that they call him holy ghost might be one of the arrow titles :slight_smile: pure speculation though, only @Phil_H knows for sure and we may have to used enhanced interrogation methods on him to find out what the titles really are :))

1 Like

Iā€™m cool with that :rofl:

But in all seriousness it sounds like it might be a Garko box set, which in my humble could go either way.

1 Like

Isnā€™t there supposed to be an announcement toward the end of the month anyway?

Yeah but Iā€™m having trouble waiting that long :joy:

1 Like

Then maybe interrogation is the only wayā€¦

4 Likes

Oh man Phil needs to go into hiding until this announcement :laughing: :rofl:

A Garko box definitely could go either way, I would like to see Price of Death though with him get a blu-ray release.

1 Like

I do hope its not Holy Ghost includedā€¦

1 Like

Absolutely agree with this. Itā€™s also partially a giallo so it also has that appeal to home media groups.

1 Like

Personally not super excited if Holy Ghost is one of the titles, however if it means we get a Garko Box that includes $10,000 For a Massacre and Vengeance is Mine all will be forgiven. Even better if it also includes $1000 Dollars on the Black!

3 Likes

Weā€™ll buy him enough rounds at the saloon until he reveals how many pages the Fidani box set booklet will have.

1 Like

Same. Iā€™ve never seen it but Iā€™ve avoided it for a reason. Iā€™m not into Sartana/Sabata type stuff or the comedy stuff and a combination of the two is probably too much for me.

1 Like