[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

This is why we need a thumbs down on here for, despite the fact that this is in no way your fault, I really want to give you a thumbā€™s down for telling me this. :laughing:

1 Like

A sadder sentence has never been spokenā€¦

1 Like

I mean, at least that means thereā€™s a HD scan of it somewhere. Makes it more likely that itā€™ll be part of the Arrow set maybe?

2 Likes

Or maybe a part of Mill Creek double feature.

itā€™s certainly not a premium label and I bet the license costs a lot less if you say no to English audio, plus for the German market an English language option is hardly important aside for a handful of diehardsā€¦
But yeah, itā€™s a sign that HD material seems to be there, so thereā€™s hoping.

You never know your luck Brother :wink:

4 Likes

youā€™re such a teasing sonovabitch, phil :smiley:

I know it and I just canā€™t help it.

the crows will dig your grave, phil, mark my words

1 Like

Phil might regret saying all this once he sobers up :wink:

Yeah, have to lay off that breakfast beer

A few more shandies and youā€™ll be spilling the beans on the inevitable El Puro blu-rayā€¦

3 Likes

Or the 3 disc multi-regional box set of Kill the Living Pray for the Dead with 50 page booklet

5 Likes

Safe. Iā€™ll stay optimistic :+1:

:rofl:

1 Like

Not quite as lavish as my hopes of a VR edition.

Is something funny? You mustnā€™t have seen my Arrow leak last week, Bill. Price of Power could get the same treatment next!

In all seriousness Iā€™d actually buy a three disc release with a booklet if it was a thing.

Youā€™ll be pleased to know I rewatched Price of Power (WE blu-ray) and enjoyed it very much. I think it deserves a boutique label release.

1 Like

Calendar updated with minor things, May got has its own section now that weā€™re looking at covers for all known may titlesā€¦