[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Still waiting for it to get listed on Amazon. I hope tomorrow Plaion will announce as wellā€¦ (edit: the last two were each announced on a Thursday, well damn)

1 Like

Rating the movies 18 (Long Days of Vengeance, Arizona Colt, and Dirty Outlaws) make them so much harder to buy internationally, excited for their release though.

1 Like

why?

Iā€™d definitely say so. Itā€™s one of my favourite Gemma westerns actually.

1 Like

Definitely going to have to get thisā€¦looks like itā€™ll be the definitive release.

Sometimes I wonder if Plaion (formerly Koch) gets some thrills keeping us in constant suspense and only releasing these SWs every 5 to 10 years :wink: But they do stellar work when they do the SW releases, so I canā€™t get that mad at them.

2019/2020 seems to have been the only year the didnā€™t release.any

So letā€™s see what today might bring :wink:

1 Like

Arrow are announcing releases tomorrow. Not sure what the chances are of spaghettiā€¦

3 Likes

Cauldron films is also announcing two new titles tomorrow. Their email says that: ā€œBoth titles are Italian films from the 1970s that feature plenty of action and mayhemā€. It will be interesting to see what they are releasing.

1 Like

I canā€™t take all this excitement! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe I saw a comment on the Arrow thread over at blu-ray.com saying that the next western set is still happening so fingers crossed

1 Like

it is happening but we know precious little about it. From what I have heard, it may yet be a while off actually, but shouldnā€™t prevent them from announcing it once the artwork and street date is safe to do soā€¦ but I have very little hope for tomorrow regarding that one. I still have for Plaion to announce any minute, they keep us waiting quite a bit

And thereā€™s people saying physical media is dying :crazy_face:.

There has been never a better time for being a fan of spaghetti westerns!

4 Likes

Some Arrow stuff has already leaked and no spaghetti

Labels must love Dawn of the Discs for ruining their surprises all the time.

I am sureā€¦ Mean :wink:
Sometimes however the stuff pops up on various catalogs and distribution channels, then the catā€™s out of the bag :slight_smile:
On the other hand I think labels drastically over estimate the effect of their timed big announcents. Just get the pre order listings out and then advertise that, everything else is medieval marketing thinkā€¦

1 Like

December releases update: exact day and (likely) final artwork for the Explosive Media title (I think thereā€™s still some changes to the extras coming) with Amazon links, and also Amazon link UK added for The Big Gundown (but not yet possible to pre-order, I will let everyone know)

Now active, pre-order via: Amazon.co.uk

1 Like

OK nothing from Arrow, 88Films or Cauldron Films, at least not in the western departmentsā€¦