[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

I added some japanese re-releases to the calendar. Does anyone know if we have all releases from Korea in the database? we are really bad at the smaller markets

The Deserter (1970) was a Paramount release ā€¦ and coincidently top of my most wanted list ā€¦ ā€œpretty pleaseā€ :wink:

7 Likes

That would be number one on my list. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

That would be terrific since all we have a horrible looking copies currently. And with some good cast members to throw on the cover I can see Kino releasing this.

2 Likes

What company was Gianfranco Baldanelloā€™s ā€œThis man canā€™t Dieā€ released with stateside? That is another that all we have is terrible full screen versions of. I know this isnā€™t the most popular of movies but I quite enjoy it and would buy it on blu-ray in a second.

Continuing the discussion from [Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases:

I have quite a few BR that are not from Leone.

Next EM title
https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Desperado,_El/BluRay#Germany

8 Likes

Finally!! Amazing news

3 Likes

Its like they heard us talking about it just the other day! Spooky ā€¦ :wink: :+1:

3 Likes

Herr Bruckner does it again!!! :grin: If he announces Johnny Hamlet too Iā€™ll be in ā€œ7th Heavenā€.

1 Like

Hope heā€™s managed to get 10,000 Blood Money sorted aswell.

4 Likes

Heā€™s working on getting both 10,000 Dollari per un Massacro and its companion piece Per 100,000 Dollari ti Ammazzo. When I E-Mailed him a while back he said he has a positive feeling for a resolution, but that it would be a battle as a the rights holders play hardball.

3 Likes

Do we know for sure that the dirty outlaws release wonā€™t have English audio? Or is it just speculation at the moment? these explosive media releases usually do have the English option.

1 Like

Absolutely amazing :+1:

Indeed.

Same.

Thatā€™d be even better than this announcement.

1 Like

Working on confirming that. The title isnā€™t yet officially announced so all specs tbc

2 Likes

To be honest Iā€™m just happy itā€™s been announced on Blu in any English-friendly capacity, but I would be happier if it has English audio as well.

3 Likes

It was only that the DVD has it, is all. Italian with subs has been perfectly fine for plenty of others, so no biggie really.

1 Like

The Dirty Outlawsā€¦Yes!!! Now is some else going to put out The Ugly Ones? Still mad I missed the WE release.

1 Like

English audio confirmed.

6 Likes

Great, with English audio! Looking forward to it! You can buy The Ugly Ones blu ray at Ebay.

1 Like