[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Sounds like it could be a good day tomorrow.

3 Likes

I think Phil is hallucinating, but if true it would be fucking awesome

The Eureka releases were leaked. No spags sadly.

Arrow reveals on Friday though so we can always keep our fingers crossed!

1 Like

Damn! Ah wellā€¦hopefully weā€™ll get some good announcements from them and Koch.

1 Like

I dont think they will reveal just 2 titles?

They usually seem to either announce 2 or 3 titles. January and February had 3 titles each but November, December and last month only had 2.

There you go

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Crudeli,_I/BluRay#Germany

3 Likes

Wow thatā€™s a nice package. Is this the first in a new series of releases theyā€™re gonna do?

yes, called Western Allā€™Arrabiataā€¦ I heard a few titles are already coming rather soon, but havent heard anything about which ones. Rumor has it that at least some of them have never been released before on digital formats in Germany at least. I would bet that there may be a few re-releases in the series as well, but that is understandable

2 Likes

It looks great. Unfortunately, there are no english subtitles in this release.

yes there are, how often do I have to post this link before people click on it and read it? :wink: Crudeli, I/BluRay - The Spaghetti Western Database

So there is a mistake in the description on the Koch Films?

Yes, I have the disc here and verified all the details, they are accurate as listed in the SWDb. Sometimes they dont list English subtitles for contractual reasons, that could be it.

Btw here is a video where you can see the box

2 Likes

Great, thank you very much. The Hellbenders will go to my collection :grinning:

1 Like

How does this look next to a standard blu ray / DVD? the square shape design kind of bugs me. Looks good otherwise.

1 Like

I would guess it sticks out, but once thereā€™s 10 of them, not so bad probably :slight_smile: or it can go on top of regular DVDs etc to fill out shelf space verticallyā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s definitely a release Iā€™d like to buy but I already have The Kino Lorber bluā€¦not sure if itā€™s worth double dipping.

Love the idea of a new series though :+1: Wonder what else they might have in store.

3 Likes

I am fairly certain that the quality would be pretty much the same, so youā€™d get it for the poster, booklet (German) and additional extras (i.e. the additional audio commentary mostly)ā€¦

That looks beautiful! :grinning: When I first saw the cover I was thinking maybe it was gonna be this big vertical long thing, but Iā€™m extra glad itā€™s compact looking, gotta save a little space on the shelves. Iā€™m definitely looking forward to picking this up.

And to all my fellow US SW buffs, while Koch Media doesnā€™t ship to the US, I have asked and they will accept US debit and credit card payment, so if youā€™re interested like I am, you can certainly ask the @Admin or one of our other Amigos from Europe to help out with the shipping end of things.

1 Like

Official unboxing vid here Redirecting...

1 Like