[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

THE MAN FROM OKLAHOMA will be released on BD in Germany:
Oklahoma John - Der Sheriff von Rio Rojo (Limited Western Deluxe Edition) (Blu-ray + DVD) Blu-ray - Film-Details (bluray-disc.de)

1 Like

jup, already added to the databaseā€¦ time to retire the old Dorado DVD :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good and bad news for German fans: CUT THROATS NINE is being rehabilitated from its banned status and should be more widely available soon (thatā€™s the good news), but from the FSK approval it seems that it will most likely be released by COE/Mediacs (thatā€™s the bad news)

1 Like

We need more scouts for the smaller release markets. Latinamerican countries, and many more. I think we are missing out on a lot of releases (no matter the quality) because we mostly have an eye for the major Amazon sites etcā€¦

1 Like

Villa Rides release added to the database (Germany)

May 5th

1 Like

Is that for Koch Mediaā€™s The Hellbenders? If so, Iā€™m in to give it a shot.

1 Like

Is there anyone with some spare time this evening to do a quick lectorate of my rather lengthy review of the vengeance trails box set? You know, proof reading, maybe fixing up some things, etc.? Nothing big, just need an additional pair of eyes.

I can do that for you, mate.

And here it is for everyoneā€™s reading pleasure

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Vengeance_Trails_BluRay_box_review

5 Likes

Iā€™m praying the rumours of a second box are true.

2 Likes

Meanwhile I have an advance press copy of a movie thatā€™ll be announced tomorrow and will say that the specs of it that we have in the SWDb are complete and accurate.

3 Likes

Sounds good. Iā€™ll keep an eye out for that :+1:

1 Like

What a tease! Eureka are doing announcements tomorrow - I wonder if itā€™s from them.

Oh true, Eureka is also announcing tomorrow. But I was referring to Koch Films

3 Likes

Wasnā€™t going to ask because I wasnā€™t sure if you could say, but Iā€™m definetely up for seeing whats in store from them.

Youā€™ve got my mouth watering with excitement @Admin Boss Man :grin:

I donā€™t know for sure but Iā€™ve heard Run Man Run might be a Eureka release.

4 Likes

now youā€™re just fucking with us, Phil :slight_smile: lay off the booze

3 Likes

Iā€™m assuming their Sabata Trilogy and Great Silence releases did pretty well so that would be awesome.

2 Likes