[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Yup nice price drop, posted it on the SWDb social channels. VERY well worth the purchase for sure.

1 Like

OOPS! Sorry. I didnā€™t realize it had already been posted somewhere.

2 Likes

Man I really want that Solid Nightmares set but itā€™s kinda expensive to get it over to the UK :frowning:

Me too. Iā€™ve already ordered Vengeance Trails and the Giallo Collection so I donā€™t know if I want to spend more money right now despite the price. I am sure I will give in before long though. :grimacing: Hopefully, the price will come down in the U.K. as well before Christmas. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Itā€™s a US exclusive so it will probably never be that cheap sadly. It goes for around Ā£70-Ā£80 which I donā€™t fancy paying. Doesnā€™t bother me too much as Iā€™ve got the Cinematic Vengeance set from Eureka coming this month to look forward to and Iā€™ll probably pick up that Shawscope set too

1 Like

Only 49.99 - thatā€™s cheaper than a manā€™s life on the lawless plains of the spaghetti west!

5 Likes

That is a good price for a Box Set. I was nervous it would sell it out and bought it for like $62, wish I had waited a little longer, but no regrets.

1 Like

You wonā€™t be disappointed, buddy. :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m loving every minute of that set.

1 Like

THE UGLY ONES is an eagerly awaited, highly appreciated and top rated BluRay by Wild East that is now available. Get it on the official website:

http://www.wildeast.net/spaghetti-western-collection-c-1/the-ugly-ones-blu-ray-edition-p-321.html?zenid=iv6h7ebk068ij5muv9hbheons7

1 Like

THE UGLY ONES Yes ,The picture is truly outstanding! WILD EAST PRODUCTIONS Rocks. The brana interview is also great.

1 Like

Just had an email from Amazon (UK) advising me that they no longer have a release date for Eurekaā€™s upcoming blu-ray presentation of The Great Silence (which was scheduled for release on the 22nd of this month). The product page on the site, however, is now stating a release date of 29/11, so hopefully itā€™s just a 7-day delay.

Iā€™m going to shift a couple of movies around on my personal schedule to give it every chance of making my SpagvemberFest (Iā€™ll still be watching the movie even if the Eureka blu doesnā€™t make it, via my Film Movement disc).

3 Likes

Good discipline, deputy! We expected nothing less from you.

2 Likes

Was looking forward to this, but mine never arrived.

Update: it arrived, with a slightly damaged case, but disc looks fine.

Just had a look at the 20 page booklet, wowā€¦ great effort alone. Looking forward to this release.

Just weeks away: one of the most anticipated UK BluRay releases - THE GREAT SILENCE. It with a 20 page booklet, 3 audio commentaries, alternative endings (remastered) etc. A must for spaghetti western fans. Pre-order now from Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B09DHYSGG1?&linkCode=sl1&tag=spaghetti-21

2 Likes

Mine did but bashed up. I think Royal Mail are to blame with the way they tied it together with the other parcels.

That sucks man. Keep me up informed .Dose the disc play? or just mashed case ?

There is hardly a better way to spend a fistful of dollars https://amzn.to/3BV73zU

(less than fifty, actually, so get it while it lasts)

2 Likes

I just got a dispatch notice for mine (ordered through Eurekaā€™s website) so it must just be Amazon that has a week delay?

Dunno mate. Youā€™re quite right in that the Eureka site is still giving a release date of 22/11/21 as itā€™s always been, but Amazon definitely shifted their release date from the 22nd to 29/11/21. Ah well, as long as I get it eventually Iā€™m not too bothered. :+1:

1 Like