[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Just double checked and that release had Italian and French audio, my mistake earlier.

Any news on the Koch Media restoration/release of Vadoā€¦lā€™Ammazzo e Torno (Any Gun Can Play/Go Kill and Come Back)?

The Arrow version of The Grand Duel (and Keoma) is FAR superior to the Mill Creek version.

Could you expand on that?

the Arrow version is a bit better but itā€™s more blue and also missing two shorts scenes.

The new Koch series will probably start in last quarter of this year (or maybe earlier = September).
But they have not announced first title yetā€¦

Thanks Grinder. I missed out on the original item you posted when Koch made their first announcement of the new line, could you possibly leave a link to it. That would be great and thanks so much for the info.

Whatā€™s missing?

the white horse tripping and a little kid taking a piss in the middle of the movie.

Is that missing from the US Blu-ray, as well?

Django the Bastard from Synapse is coming to Blu Ray. Should be a good upgrade over the VCI Strangerā€™s Gundown DVD.

2 Likes

Yep. Got mentioned here just a few days ago. Hopefully itā€™s an upgrade over the Retrovision-release aswell that I got but havenā€™t gotten around to watching as of yet :slight_smile:

The Arrow disc looks to be the same in the US and U.K. The region A version on the Arrow disc is 5 seconds longer than the region B though.

I bought the U.K. disc and put it in my multi region player when set to region A and did the same with the player set to region B. Five-second difference.

Hm, I am not sure were the link was.
I think they have annonced on their facebook site in December 2018ā€¦

Thanks again Grinder, will give it a look.

So itā€™s almost the 20th, and the Django Blu-Ray (on the label ā€˜Cult Filmsā€™) is supposed to come out on that day (the Cult Spaghetti Westerns boxset as well), but on Amazon.co.uk it just says ā€œCurrently unavailableā€. Thereā€™s not even an option to pre-order and the box art is still blank. Does anyone know if itā€™s still coming out, or has it been cancelled/delayed?

1 Like

So itā€™s been almost two weeks since the supposed release date, and itā€™s still not available. I guess itā€™s been cancelled, which is a shame because I was looking forward to buying it. :frowning:

Was browsing around earlier and saw these new titles from Artus Films

https://www.artusfilms.com/western-europeen/viva-django-293

https://www.artusfilms.com/western-europeen/furie-au-missouri-292

Definitely gonna get the Anthony Steffen one, the Peter Lee Lawrence one looks good, but the German release has a better price tag.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads upā€¦ will most likely buy both :+1:

Saw this earlier on Dawn of the Discs Facebook page and Amazon

Amazon pre-order:

Sadly, this release is just the alternate English language cut, so I will not be getting it.

3 Likes