[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases

(The Man With a Name) #2206

I intend to get it of course. I am just not always able to buy everything all at once. Don’t want to miss out on this though. I just ordered Days of Vengeance from Wild East before it goes OOP.

(Søren) #2208

Well, you’re probably the only one :slight_smile:

(The Man With a Name) #2209

Sartana is the spaghetti highlight of the year for me since I never had a very good transfer of the first movie. I have the UK re-release of The Great Silence, so even though it’s worth the upgrade, it doesn’t quite compare. Either way, we’ve had a good year for releases so far. I just hope Retro Vision finally gets their Blu-rays out. Doesn’t look too good for those ones right now

(Sebastian) #2210

Sometimes cover designs are listed on Amazon faster than the companies can update their own websites, so I found these

All info of course updated in the SWDb as well

…?

(Søren) #2212

Why delete your opinion?

I don’t wanna wake up with a horse’s head in my bed :sob:

(Søren) #2214

Haha. Wrong genre. I will just shoot you down. No questions asked.

Seriously though there is no need to go around deleting comments. You are just as entitled to your own opinion as I am to mine. And who cares anyway. It’s all fun. I think I can retract deletion if wanted?

(The Man With a Name) #2215

Søren is the only one who should be worried around here if the Sartana box set doesn’t drop to £43.

(Søren) #2216

Lol. I’ll sleep with one eye open and a finger on the trigger :slight_smile:

If it doesn’t go below the Arrow shop price it will probably be the first time that happens. If nervous you (and I) can always cancel the amazon order.

(The Man With a Name) #2217

I don’t mind. I’d pay the price anyway but buying from Arrow will give me some points towards a free Blu-ray of my choice. If I can get it £10 cheaper from Amazon then it’ll work out the same.

(Søren) #2218

Yep. Love those Arrow points :slight_smile:

(Gritz) #2219

So anyone hear yet if the upcoming Koch release of Kill them all and come back alone will be English friendly?

Edit: I just checked on Amazon.de and it states English audio, as of a couple days ago it did not so that may be good news.

(Sebastian) #2220

their website says so, too

(Søren) #2221

Interesting to see if their release of the more desirable Ocaso de un pistolero will be(come) English-friendly.

(The Man With a Name) #2222

Let’s hope so! My copy is very poor quality

(Waz) #2223

Cheers for the reminder, just done the same myself. Happy days. Only saw Long Days of Vengeance fairly recently, I think on Amazon Prime video and it wasn’t a great print.

(Gritz) #2224

Perfect, do you mind posting a link to the Koch site?

(Sebastian) #2225

Btw here’s my review of the Great Silence disc and film

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/The_Great_Silence_BluRay_review

Already shipping, so get it!

(Sebastian) #2226

New BluRay/DVD release from KLSC info and covers added to the SWDb

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Minuto_per_pregare,_un_istante_per_morire,_Un/BluRay