[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Out of experience it is usuallyā€¦ both. At some point the box as you see it now just will be out of print and then youā€™ll be so sad! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Sartana box set is limited to 2500 copies. That is 2500 copies in the UK and 2500 copies in the US/Canada, so at some point like Sebastian writes they will be gone. They may be released indvidually a at a later point but that is not a given. Also, you do want the box :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s true ā€¦

Yes, thatā€™s true also ā€¦ :rofl: Thanks, gentlemen.

Iā€™ve recently given up tobacco, so that should free up the necessary funds - trouble is, when you give up smoking itā€™s very hard to watch movies were people constantly draw on delicious cigars !!!

Pre-order it from Amazon, aldo. Commits you to no money whatsoever now, gives you until the release week (whatā€™s that now, another six or seven weeks or so, isnā€™t it? Something like that) to save up the funds and, if the price still hasnā€™t come down to a satisfactory level for you at that point, you can always just cancel it. Iā€™ve done it myself before. :+1:

2 Likes

Cheers - thatā€™s very helpful

The Sartana is now at Ā£54.99 on amazon so itā€™s slowly getting there.

1 Like

Spot the spaghettis (I assume all Blu)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1775067129216853&id=682934655096778

2 Likes

A Minute to Pray, a Second to Die, huh? I wonder if theyā€™ll release the longer version.

3 Likes

Sure lol, but Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be like the bootleg version with VHS quality, so we see Alex Cord jumping rolling around in the dirt at the end in all of his blurry grainy beauty.

If they need a poster to scan for the cover I got the original American release version sitting in a cardboard box.

I imagine it very difficult to watch the short version again after seeing the fan cut, which was technically brilliant, and made for a much more enjoyable film. Hereā€™s hoping

1 Like

Ha! Kino Lorber doesnā€™t seem to like input from people who really know the films.

1 Like

Yep, they were made fools of by people calling them out on their GBU ā€œTheatrical Cutā€.

Koch Media have now listed Get Mean and Hands of a Gunfighter. Also listed now is Eurowestern The Hunting Party (yay!).

3 Likes

I hope this trend continues. Come on, Koch!

I stand corrected, according to the cover this is actually Brucknerā€™s shop :slight_smile: Koch is just distributedā€¦

Get Mean? Iā€™m guessing it will be identical to the Blue Underground release, with just German subs and dubs? Pretty nice that itā€™s finally coming to your home country!

2 Likes

I hope they can release more stuff like Hands of a Gunfighter. Thatā€™s exactly what we want.

1 Like

Soā€¦ this arrived in the mail today :slight_smile: Weā€™ll review it as soon as we can, in the meantime, get yours here: Grande silenzio, Il/BluRay - The Spaghetti Western Database

5 Likes

Is this limited?

doesnā€™t say so anywhere, but most companies donā€™t print those neat booklets foreverā€¦ no reason not to get this, seeing thereā€™s no alternative to it if you want English language optionsā€¦ and it looks pretty darn solidā€¦

1 Like