[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases 📀

Maybe we’ll get super lucky and it’ll be Any Gun Can Play, we’ve got more than enough releases of the big time classics.

Is there anything in that sheet that leads you to deduce that?

Wishful thinking mainly, I’m not the super best with acronyms.

Three (or rather 5) titles added to the calendar (France), wherease I think Matthias has already removed two German titles that seem to have been moved to next year

grandduelfrblu
pecosfrblu
mortrendezvousblu

1 Like

Must have missed it, but Escondido is also listed on UK Amazon now finally: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0B28KGZ92?&linkCode=ll1&tag=spaghetti-21&linkId=60f19159c0a1a9943f775b142ecd72a9&language=en_GB&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Explosive Media

Just restating the obvious: If you’re thinking of getting the UK Indicator release of The Big Gundown, and Amazon is where you’d consider ordering it, please use the SWDb’s link: https://amzn.to/3gr6NUw

1 Like

Looks like were finally getting Run Man Run announced this Thursday from Eureka!

9 Likes

Yes, been waiting for this for a while
Looks like another great release from Eureka!

3 Likes

Awesome stuff :blush:

I’m super excited for this, the Blue Underground DVD of the film was fair, but I know Eureka! will make it shine like gold on Blu Ray.

3 Likes

Their Sabata trilogy blu ray was fab so no doubt this will be just as good

Amazon listing states a 23rd of Jan release date :+1:

5 Likes

Oh man, great news…sooner than I expected!!!

1 Like

I recently replaced my EM discs with that one. However, on Duck you sucker they apparently screwed up, from what I’ve read their digital touchups went too far with even muzzle flashes disappearing etc… still great for the extras I bet

1 Like

Sounds good. It’ll be really good to have all three Sollima westerns and Revolver on Blu. I sadly can’t see Devil in the Brain getting Blu treatment though :pensive:

@Bill_Willer what version of Face to Face did you get? It bugs me that I don’t have that one on blu, though the explosive media dvd is still great. Would love it to get a blu ray release from Arrow or Eureka.

1 Like

Why not? Look at all the obscure shit being releases these days. Wouldn’t be surprised to see this on a 4k disc ;))

1 Like

Yes, we are in need of a good blu ray of Face to Face.

I have the EM release and it’s good, but the extra scenes of the uncut version are only in SD instead of HD.

2 Likes

@Mad_Max Is it the Explosive Media Blu Ray you have? Like I said, I have their DVD. Seems quite hard to find that Blu Ray version now. Drives me mad :joy: