[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Donā€™t get too worked up, it might be a 4-Disc German Deluxe Digibook of ā€œIt Can Be Done Amigoā€ and a French Blu-Ray of Django Kills

1 Like

Iā€™d love both those films but Iā€™m sure Iā€™d settle for one. Especially that one.

Speculation is running wild but you gotta love the enthusiasm. :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah we gotta do this more often

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

Small exclusive BluRay #news to kick off this month:

Weā€™re happy to announce that Florestano Vanciniā€™s Long Days of Revenge (I Lunghi giorni della vendetta / DER LANGE TAG DER RACHE) from 1967 will be among the very next titles to be released by Explosive Media.

Weā€™ll bring you more details as soon as production of the title allows for more concrete specs to be communicated.
Also, if anyone one out there has rare publicity materials, trailers, super8 footage, interviews, lobby cards or any other material fit for inclusion as extras on the disc, please do contact Uli at Explosive Media.

Hereā€™s an exclusive preview of just some visual materials from the vaults that will be included on the disc:

9 Likes

Awesome :+1:

2 Likes

Awesome! Still havenā€™t seen this one so itā€™ll be nice to see it for the first time in HD

2 Likes

Itā€™s one of my favouritesā€¦I think it lands just outside my top 20 so Iā€™m pretty stoked to see this.

1 Like

Not really among my favoritesā€¦ but then again, Iā€™ve only seen rather crappy versions so far. So good choice for a bd.

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t Arrow planning some sort of SW release towards the end of the year in that list they posted in late January, early February?

the list wasnā€™t very clear as to what exactly it was but it hinted at a western box

3 Likes

Thatā€™s fair enough for me.

Count me in!!!

What donā€™t you like about it Bill? Itā€™s one of my favourite Gemma films, probably even more so than The Return of Ringo (which I still love massively). The only thing I think that really sucks is the English dubā€¦hopefully the Blu has Italian audio with English subtitles :crossed_fingers:

Here my taste is close to yours with 7/10 rating for both those SWs. Also very nice music in both by Morricone (Return Of Ringo) and Trovajoli(Long Days Of Vengeance).
I prefer Gemma with his more serious characters (even if I rate California very very low, 4/10, boring IMO and not interesting style).

I agree with the first bitā€¦I prefer his more serious spags to the likes of Ben and Charlie and Alive or Preferably Dead by a long way but I also love California. Itā€™s my third favourite Gemma film, after The Price of Power and Day of Anger (Priceā€¦ being number one, even though Iā€™m probably the only person here who would rate it that high). I think it is rough around the edges, like every Lupo film Iā€™ve seen, but I think itā€™s one of the greatest thrill rides in the genre.

and

There will be another western box set later this year but apparently not called Vengeance Trails II. It has another theme. Titles still very much on the hush hush so donā€™t ask me but think thereā€™ll be something to please everyone. :wink:

7 Likes

Still sounds very promising nonetheless :+1:

1 Like