[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

The ending of Bandidos does actually exist in good quality so maybe weā€™ll be alright and Arrow is actually just talking about some alternate credits. :yum:

Is this only for the UK/Euro crowd?

Nope!

Iā€™m getting this box for sure then!

1 Like

Iā€™m usually no fan of their artwork but that box looks absolutely gorgeous

A post was merged into an existing topic: Italian Crime Films

Another review

Iā€™ll be watching mine tonight.
People have been having issues with their discs due to the cases being filled with dirt.

My Kino Blu-ray kept going out of sync and I have no idea why since my player is plugged directly into the TV. I did fiddle with the HDMI cable a bit to try and make sure it was in properly, but it didnā€™t fix the issue. I watched my Blu of Assault of Precinct 13 without any problems the other day, so hopefully the next time I play The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, it will be in sync. I did have this problem with Kinoā€™s Blu-ray of ā€˜Custer of the West.ā€™ Iā€™m wondering if it has something to do with them being region A, although thatā€™s never been a problem for me before.
The positive side is that the disc looks incredible! I have never seen the film look so good.

One possible source of errors I have spotted in the past is the HDMI cord. Make sure you have the whatever 1.4b hi-speed certified etc. standard sort of cord, otherwise it might just be too weak in bandwidth or the copy protection system that is built into HDMI (unfortunately) stuttersā€¦

The film looks and sounds great. I complimented Kino on the disc but they deleted my comment.

wowā€¦

Because he told them that his case arrived dirty and they probably didnā€™t believe him. Many of them were dusty for some reason.

It played fine, luckily, unlucky other peopleā€™s. I still let them know how good their colour correction and how accurate their theatrical edit was.

It looks like a lot of people will be double dipping on Massacre Time. What a great set!!! Canā€™t wait!

Iā€™m looking forward to Bandidos the most.

1 Like

Same! Bandidos was on my top 3 list of most wanted on blu-ray.

1 Like

I canā€™t actually find the 4K Django for sale on Amazon, am I doing something wrong?

I found this link on Amazon, but it might not work if youā€™re not in America.

1 Like

We do the finding for you, you can click on the links in the SWDb :slight_smile:

1 Like