[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

lmao :laughing:

Arrowā€™s transfer has rewritten historyā€¦

Djangoā€™s outfit was infact black and not blue :scream:

1 Like

Sure itā€™s not dark blue like a Union Army coat?

3 Likes

I think Blue Underground were just living up to their name :crazy_face:

Its clearly this is the case, isnā€™t it? Its been a long while since my last viewing, but Iā€™m pretty sure its somewhat obvious that the major represents the failed Confederacy and Django the Union, although Django now doesnā€™t want anything to do with it

Who of you hasnā€™t added their 2018 favorite to the guide yet? :wink:

Iā€™m not complaining about that :+1:

Blu-ray.com review has been deleted? Even the links to the screenshots donā€™t work.

I donā€™t think itā€™s grain on the BU, it is mostly scanner noise. I would also like to see the exact frames compared. A lot of Italian movies were released with scanner noise filled transfers and as far as I can remember they were all improved by a new 2K scan with a better scanner. So I canā€™t believe a 4K scan would do worse. :thinking: (Actually I prefer the Arrow screenshots)

1 Like

Hmmm strange, youā€™re right. Its all been removed from their site

Another review that says nothing really http://www.frontrowreviews.co.uk/reviews/texas-adios-blu-ray-review/45626

The Blu-ray looks pretty great to me. I was happy enough with my DVD but this was worth the upgrade.

Ouch

https://twitter.com/dawnofthediscs/status/1071948542900690944

Not much to go on, so letā€™s wait what comes out of thisā€¦

Iā€™ll hold off on my thoughts on implications of this till its confirmedā€¦

Looking forward to being able to order it today from Amazon.

3 Likes

Well, my Amazon order has confirmed as shipped and on its way. Iā€™ll let you folks know how it is when it gets here tomorrow!

:frowning_face:

Well itā€™s 12th here already and still canā€™t order Django from anywhere. Arrow doesnā€™t seem to reply to questions about the release. No reviews on any of the websites I visit and would expect to review this (well blu-ray.com had one but deleted it).

Oh and the digital bits said this: " Another update: Arrow Videoā€™s new Blu-ray release of Django has been pulled from the release schedule for unspecified reasons. It had been set to street tomorrow (12/11). Weā€™ll update you when we have new information."

But I mean itā€™s still 11th in the USA so Iā€™m sure everything is fine and I get to order it if I stay up a bit more.

Waiting for Arrow Video to come out of the woods and do rumor control, tooā€¦

Lol. Arrow has already said that it is neither cancelled, delayed or sold out.

Itā€™s just unavailable :slight_smile:

This is very unlike Arrow. Hoping itā€™s a rights issue and that copies will start appearing for purchase again at some point.

This is not to gloat, but to verify that it exists! Delivered from Amazon today.

4 Likes