Best Non Spaghetti Western Movie quote

[quote=“I…I…Idiot, post:39, topic:1804”]“You walk your side of the street & I’ll work mine”

the movie was…?[/quote]

Rio Bravo?

[quote=“I…I…Idiot, post:39, topic:1804”]“You walk your side of the street & I’ll work mine”

the movie was…?[/quote]
El Dorado ??

Rio Lobo? :smiley:

Bullitt.

Ennioo got it but I’m sensing some sarcasm in the prior guesses :wink: Didn’t think they had streets in the old west. These are a little harder…

“One of these days I’m going to get organizized”
“357, they use that in Africa for killing elephants”

both from the same movie

Taxi Driver

Well played Korano. Try another?

“Well hello, Mr. fancy pants. I got news for you pal, you ain’t leading but two things right now. Jack & shit… & Jack left town”

Army of Darkness…

Robin Williams in Good Morning Vietnam when asked by the Master Sergeant (pointing to his rank)…
“Do you know what 3 up & 3 down mean?”
“The end of an inning”

Fargo when Steve Buscemi comes in with a grazed face bleeding nonstop…
“You should see the other guy”

Jim Kelly in Enter the Dragon:

"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "

The “I’m Jack’s ____” quotes from Fight Club.

From Donnie Brasco:
Sonny Black: "John Wayne dead? How can John Wayne die?"
Lefty: “Fukin’ Indians got him”

“This here’s a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and it can blow your head clean off. Now, you must ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well do you, punk? - Clint Eastwood”

“Yeah… Fuck you too!”

Kurt Russel-The Thing

“Why the hell, don’t you leave us alone”! Craig T Nelson ( Poltergeist 2)
“Say Hello to my little friend” Al Pacino ( Scarface)

“There’s nothing different about me. I’m just another bored male, approaching 30, in a dead-end job, who lives for the weekend. Casual sex, watered-down lager, heavily cut drugs. And occasionally kicking fuck out of someone. " (The football factory)
full of good quotes, in fact all these english gangster movies are full of them. Guy ritchies movies for example. Vinnie jones got some great lines. " the fact that you REPLICA on the side of your guns, while on mine it says Desert Eagle 5.0” something like that.