Best Non Spaghetti Western Movie quote

One of the best things about sw’s, to me, is the dialogue. We had fun with that thread for a while but what are some of your favorite quotes from movies outside the genre?

"HE WAS BLUDGENED TO DEATH WITH A BLUNT EXCREMENT"Michael Caine in Without A Clue.

Peter O’Toole in The Ruling Class.
“It’s hard to look at people from down-wind; they stink. It’s terrible. But it’s the real thing.”

“Are you Talking to me?” “Are YOU…talking… to me?” “Well I’m the only one here…so you must be talking to me.” “Who the fuck are you talking to?!”

Travis Bicke:Taxi Driver

I was just typing Korano as you beat me to it. Although that is the most memorable, I go for
"Here is a man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit, here is someone who stood up…here is…?"

Western but not spag, Outlaw Josie Wales

"don’t piss down my back & tell me it’s rainin’ "

One for good luck, Full Metal Jacket (& there are many)

“your nothing but unorganized grab-asstic pieces of amphibian shit!”

‘Yeah, you’re a legend in your own mind’.

A line Mr. Eastwood says in Sudden Impact.

Chazz Palminteri in Bronx Tale, when the bikers don’t leave the bar, locks the door & says…
“Now you’s can’t leave!”

" We’re gonna need a bigger boat" Roy Scheider in JAWS

That was actually ad libbed. Quint’s speech after scrapping his nails on the chalkboard is also classic. “The head, the tail, the whole damned thing”

“You believe in Jesus … Well, you’re gonna met him”. Charles Bronson as Paul Kersey in Death Wish 2.

I like this one ;D .

Haha I love that line

It’s a close one between that & when the snake oil salesman tells him his tonic works on just about everything, Clint spits chaw on him & asks ‘How is it on stains?’

“You’re good, kid, but as long as I’m around you’re second best. You might as well learn to live with it.” - The Cincinnati Kid,

“After living in the USA for more than thirty-five years they called me an undesirable alien. Me. Johnny Rocco. Like I was a dirty Red or something!” Key Largo

Both Edward G. Robinson

How bout’

“I got a hunch fat man, I got a hunch it’s me from here on in”

guess the movie anyone?

The Hustler

too easy

Priest Pai Mei in Fist Of The White Lotus…

“You must be out of your mind to try to fight me. With your childish Tiger- Crane skill. You’ve got no chance, but to join your friend Ah-Piao in Hell for more lessons.”

“You’ve been hunting black folks for so long, so we just wanted to see how it felt like to hunt white folks”

Fred Williamson in Boss Nigger.

"They wouldn’t dare. I’ve only got to drown, or jump under a truck, and the sky will fall down and all the men will die. Have you ever thought of that, Rowf? That puts us one upon them!"
Plague Dogs