Best Non Spaghetti Western Movie quote

"Oh you’re the one who’s making the mistake. "
"Yeah? What mistake? "
“Rambo”

• Rambo II

"Ahem, according to Starfleet medical research… Borg implants can cause severe skin irritations. Perhaps you’d like an analgesic cream? "

-Star Trek First Contact

"I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that boy’s eyes was purely and simply… evil. "

-Halloween

"No. You’re not a bad person. You’re a terrific person. You’re my favorite person, but every once in a while, you can be a real cunt. "

-Kill Bill Volume 2

“Tell him i’m comin’ for him and i’m gunna nail his ass to the wall” - The Gauntlet

"Scorpio: You tried to kill me.
Harry : If I tried that your head would be splattered all over this field. " - Dirty Harry

“Harry: Here’s a seven-point suppository, Captain.
Captain : What did you say?
Harry : I said stick it in your ass.” - The Enforcer

"See that gorilla down there? That’s Butcher Hicks… and he’s killed three men. You know how he did it? He tore 'em apart with his teeth! Didn’t even find all the pieces… you might say he has an unhealthy appetite. " - The Dead Pool

“Well, Henry. what do you know?”
"-Not much of anything."
-Eraserhead

“Heineken! Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!”
-Blue velvet

“What’s best in life?”
"-to crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women."
-Conan the Barbarian

[quote=“Bill san Antonio, post:23, topic:1804”]“Heineken! Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!”
-Blue velvet[/quote]

I forgot that one. From a fellow PBR drinker.

"The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we’d get into that rotten stuff pretty soon. " - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

That movie is one long string of great quotes.

A few random favourites:

“I never forget a face, but in your case I’ll be glad to make an exception” (Groucho Marx - ironically, I forget which film…)

“One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don’t know” (Groucho in Animal Crackers)

“I could dance with you till the cows come home. On second thought, I’s rather dance with the cows till you come” (Groucho in Duck Soup)

“You can never help anything, can you? You’re like a leaf that the wind blows from one gutter to another” (Robert Mitchum, Out of the Past)

“I met a lot of hard-boiled eggs in my life, but you - you’re 20 minutes” (Jan Sterling, Ace in the Hole)

“You better drop that blade, or you won’t believe what happens next, even while it’s happening” (Clint, Coogan’s Bluff)

“When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher’s knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn’t out collecting for the Red Cross” (Clint, Dirty Harry)

“Dyin’ ain’t much of a livin’, boy” (Clint, The Outlaw Josey Wales)

“How’d you like to kiss my sister’s black cat’s ass?” (Bo Hopkins, The Wild Bunch)

“When you side with a man, you stay with him! And if you can’t do that, you’re like some animal, you’re finished! We’re finished! All of us!” (William Holden, The Wild Bunch)

“What fresh hell is this?” (Ray Winstone, The Proposition)

“I’M SPARTACUS”
“your mother sucks cocks in hell” ( the exorcist)
" Don’t call me , shirley" ( Airplane)
“We Don’t need no Stinking badges” (treasure of the sierra madre)
“What we have here is a failure to communicate” ( cool hand luke)

[quote=“Col. Douglas Mortimer, post:21, topic:1804”]"Ahem, according to Starfleet medical research… Borg implants can cause severe skin irritations. Perhaps you’d like an analgesic cream? "

-Star Trek First Contact[/quote]

Ha ha, that’s a good one, I had forgotten about that! :slight_smile:

Funny as shit.

Love that one.

Nobody here ‘loves the smell of napalm in the morning’

“I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass; and I’m all out of bubblegum!”
“Rowdy” Roddy Piper / They Live :o

Some good stuff in the original Assault On Precinct 13:

" In the meantime, I got this plan. It’s called Save Ass. And the way it works is this - I slip outta one of these windows and I run like a bastard! "

" Can’t argue with a confident man."

" Yeah, I don’t sit in chairs as well as I used to. "

[quote=“Devil Bunny, post:30, topic:1804”] “I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass; and I’m all out of bubblegum!”
“Rowdy” Roddy Piper / They Live :o[/quote]

That’s why I love her :-*

“Illinois Nazis.”
“I hate Illinois Nazis”

Jake and Elwood Blues/ The Blues Brothers 8)

"Deserve’s got nothin’ to do with it."

-Eastwood’s Bill Munny in “Unforgiven”, right before sending Hackman’s Little Bill to hell.

A few more Belushi’s…

“was it over when the German’s bombed Pearl Harbor?” Animal House

“this mall has everything” Blues Brothers

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:31, topic:1804”]Some good stuff in the original Assault On Precinct 13:

" Yeah, I don’t sit in chairs as well as I used to. "[/quote]

Love that scene:)

“My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.”

Maximus in Gladiator

Why don’t we introduce ourselves with our lineage nowadays?

“You walk your side of the street & I’ll work mine”

the movie was…?

“Stay on target!” Gold Five from Star Wars

“Venom Clan Rocks the World” dubbed version of Five Deadly Venoms

“That’s what gods do!” Sam Jackson as the Octopus in The Spirit