Best Death Scene?

[quote=“Bad Lieutenant, post:20, topic:2172”]Why, because it’s two guys? That’s pretty sexist, stanton.
By the way, I’d rather would have seen Navarro and Neri lezzing out.[/quote]

Because in connection with the violence seen before it was surprising and disturbing. (But I knew this remark would be a little mistakable.)

And because I can’t remember much kissing scenes in SWs. There is erotic in SWs, but in fact I can’t remember at the moment any kissing scene. I’m sure there are some …, but are they interesting? Without further checking I would just assume that SW directors weren’t much interested in kissing scenes.

I’m not sure what “lezzing” means, but I’m sure I would have liked to see Neri and the other girl in El puro doing whatever is meant by lezzing. And more.

Hehe, 't was only a little joke. I should have accompanied it with one of those yellow thingies.
Anyway, Navarro isn’t in El Puro. It was just a general perverted remark. But speaking of which, are there any lesbian scenes in spaghetti westerns?

Don’t think so, but here is Brigitte Bardot and Jane Birkin in another movie :wink:

Might have to open a new topic: “Best lesbian scene in a mainstream movie”
:wink:

[quote=“Lindberg, post:23, topic:2172”]Don’t think so, but here is Brigitte Bardot and Jane Birkin in another movie :wink:

[/quote]

This must be Don Juan 73 by Roger Vadim

I’ve seen a very controversial film by Serge Gainsbourg called Je t’aime in which Birkin falls in love with a homosexual. There is much nudity in it, and the filled with pain sex scenes are also often a bit painful to watch.

I was sure about that, but I wanted to write more about it anyway.

Two of Serge Gainsbourg’s women together.

Anthony Dawson in Death Rides a Horse is easily my favorite death scene. He dies from a gunshot wound, but it looks more like he’s having a seizure LOL.

Ahhh, the Colonel returning to the thread’s actual topic. How boring ;D

my favorite was in Wdjango! when benito stefanelli shoot from many gunfighters…

" Well, well… If it isn’t the smoker… "

Kinski gettin’ sundowned in FAFDM.

FOUR OF THE APOCALYPSE
Fabio Testi cutting Milians face with his razor…i know he doesn’t die from it,but the first time I saw it,i thought to myself,yeah…that’s exactly what I’d do.

El Condor Van Cleef

My favorite over-acting death scene in a spaghetti is the Baxter matriarch’s flopping around after the arson in Fistful of Dollars.

Having re-watched The Mercenary yesterday, I have to agree with this suggestion. You don’t get much more ludicrous than that!

Steven Tedd’s death by “Death played the Flute” aka Requim for a Bounty Hunter ist very Great !! :smiley:

Of course Milian’s death in “The Ugly Ones” is just great. There are also very good death scenes in:
-“A Bullet for the General” (Lou Castel character)
-“Killer Kid” (Fernando Sancho - by the way I love his role in this movie)
-“Kill the Wicked” (Furio Meniconi - sadistic scene)

The infamous log scene from Apocalypse Joe. Not only the best death in a SW but one of the best I’ve ever seen in any kind of films. (If only Gary Busey would’ve let that stick of dinamyte explode in Eye Of The Tiger).

;D

Nice one.

I would buy this in a heartbeat but alas the fact that the only DVD is French only with no subtitles is this discouraging, and, more importantly, the price tage of 35 EUROs: http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B003BWDEUM