Best Catfight In A Spaghetti?

I ain’t talkin’ stuntmen in drag.

Chelo Alonso vs. Linda Veras in Run, Man, Run.

Frankly, I don’t know how it could be any better than that.
Maybe if there had been a cage…

That’s a good one, indeed.
But, the one that jumps immediately to my mind when someone says “Spaghetti Western Catfight” (…which isn’t a phrase I hear all that often, I must add) is the mud-bound one in DJANGO.
Might not be the best…but, it is the one that has left a lasting impression on me.

Can’t come up with a single one except the Django one mentioned by Chris. Not many women-fights in this genre I am afraid to say :frowning:

I heard from somewhere that the one in Django was stuntmen in drag. Is this true?

Yes, that’s what I meant in my original post by no “stuntmen in drag”. This Django catfight is the only other catfight I could think of besides Run Man Run.

I can’t believe there are no others. I though somebody on here might be able to think of one.
Meow.

[quote=“Romaine Fielding, post:5, topic:958”]Yes, that’s what I meant in my original post by no “stuntmen in drag”. This Django catfight is the only other catfight I could think of besides Run Man Run.

I can’t believe there are no others. I though somebody on here might be able to think of one.
Meow.[/quote]

Well, there is a pretty amusing one in Death Walks In Laredo… Oh…and in Kill The Wicked… :slight_smile:

Bardot vs Cardinale? :smiley:

I have to review Death Walks In Laredo. Thanks!
I’ve only seen a trailer of Kill The Wicked. It looks pretty bad (in a good sort of way).

Just viewed a not bad one in Blood Calls to Blood :

[quote=“Lindberg, post:7, topic:958”]Bardot vs Cardinale? :smiley:

[/quote]

Oh my.
Too good, Lindberg. That could top Chelo & Linda.
I’ve never seen this. No English language version. They must meow in French.

Not that I would really count this but do Salma Hayek & Penelope Cruz go to it in Bandidas? Never seen it.

hmmm…I will have to do some pausing on the mud fight in DJANGO. I don’t think it is stuntmen in drag. I admit that the ladies that go to it in that scene aren’t all that attractive; but, I don’t think they are guys. They don’t do anything overtly dangerous enough for them to be stuntmen.

But, I could be wrong…

Nice ones mentioned above! I had forgotten about DEATH WALKS IN LAREDO and LEGEND OF FRENCHIE KING! Plus, those are great screencaps from BLOOD CALLS TO BLOOD!

I’ve seen BANDIDAS…but, I don’t recall a catfight between Salma and Penelope.
If there was one, it was very brief and unmemorable.

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:11, topic:958”]hmmm…I will have to do some pausing on the mud fight in DJANGO. I don’t think it is stuntmen in drag. I admit that the ladies that go to it in that scene aren’t all that attractive; but, I don’t think they are guys. They don’t do anything overtly dangerous enough for them to be stuntmen.

But, I could be wrong…

Nice ones mentioned above! I had forgotten about DEATH WALKS IN LAREDO and LEGEND OF FRENCHIE KING! Plus, those are great screencaps from BLOOD CALLS TO BLOOD!

I’ve seen BANDIDAS…but, I don’t recall a catfight between Salma and Penelope.
If there was one, it was very brief and unmemorable. [/quote]

Too bad about Bandidas. I might not be able to get through it otherwise.

Regarding the catfight in Django:
I had read somewhere that it was stuntmen in drag. A long time ago I took a look at it and thought that it was, indeed, dudes. I could be wrong about that though. They were some pretty ugly women!

I like this thread … ;D
Monika Brugger - (as the scrap pic. didn’t do her justice, I’ve included her looking sweaty afterwards) - flashes her knickers, Blondie sets about her and a good scrap develops. MB wins but then gets set about by half a dozen more … bastards!
WANTED JOHNNY TEXAS

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

Nice ones indeed. Should have remembered the Frenchie King-one saw the movie not long ago. Can’t remember if Bardot went ballistic with Jeanne Moreau in Viva Maria too?

Chris I think you are right. I looked last night and maybe one of them is a man. But it is hard to say. At least one, probably two are women. I read this quite a while ago in Howard Hughes’ Spaghetti western book in the chapter on Django.

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:13, topic:958”]I like this thread … ;D
Monika Brugger - (as the scrap pic. didn’t do her justice, I’ve included her looking sweaty afterwards) - flashes her knickers, Blondie sets about her and a good scrap develops. MB wins but then gets set about by half a dozen more … bastards!
WANTED JOHNNY TEXAS[/quote]

Nice!

There’s no catfight in Hannie Caulder is there?

No, she’s struggling with her trousers a little, that’s all (but it’s enough)

Nope, they were on the same side throughout the movie

Well it won’t be the best - but spotted Erika Blanc and Sarah Ross (I think?) gettin’ down and dirty in ‘Hallelujah for Django’. Worth a post anyway I reckon … (poor quality cos they were blurred n’ movin’ fast n’ it’s off a vid as well).

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

Not sure if it would really count as a catfight, but earlier my daughter was watching one of those preview dvd’s and the trailer for a Tony Kendall film called One Gun, A Hundred Graves did feature a scene with one woman whipping another’s clothes completely off while a bunch of men stood about laughing… ???

Yeah, I read in Western All’Italiana (I think Vol 2) that this scene never made it into the release version(at least that’s what I remember it saying, I could be wrong).
There are several pictures in the book of this scene. I believe it is Marina Mulligan who gets the whippin’. She showed her BEEhind in Black Killer too
I would defintely call this a cat fight. Even if a one-sided one.
This film is by the same director as Black Killer (Carlo Croccolo).
But I’ve never seen it!