Best Catfight In A Spaghetti?

[quote=“Romaine Fielding, post:20, topic:958”]Yeah, I read in Western All’Italiana (I think Vol 2) that this scene never made it into the release version(at least that’s what I remember it saying, I could be wrong).
There are several pictures in the book of this scene. I believe it is Marina Mulligan who gets the whippin’. She showed her BEEhind in Black Killer too
I would defintely call this a cat fight. Even if a one-sided one.
This film is by the same director as Black Killer (Carlo Croccolo).
But I’ve never seen it![/quote]

Curious! Actually it really annoys me when you see scenes in trailers or stills from a film and then they’re absent when you watch it…

Me too.
Also in one of the volumes of Western All’Italiana there’s graphic that shows a poster or lobby Card of Linda Veras naked (except you can see a line that looks like it’s from pantyhose or something) in a bathtub, covered with suds (from Sabata). But it’s not in the movie!!
Bummer.

The whipping scene is, indeed, in the only version I have ever seen of ONE GUN, ONE HUNDRED GRAVES. However, to be fair to the Glittering Images folks, the scene is not as graphic as the stills they have in their book; so, it was likely trimmed quite a bit for the final version of the film. So, the scene is in the film…it just isn’t quite the same as it is shown in the photos.

And that Linda Veras/bathtub Lobby Card has always annoyed me, too, Romaine!
Well, the Lobby Card itself doesn’t annoy me…but, the fact that scene isn’t in the movie quite that way certainly does! :wink:

[quote=“Romaine Fielding, post:22, topic:958”]Me too.
Also in one of the volumes of Western All’Italiana there’s graphic that shows a poster or lobby Card of Linda Veras naked (except you can see a line that looks like it’s from pantyhose or something) in a bathtub, covered with suds (from Sabata). But it’s not in the movie!!
Bummer.[/quote]

Anybody here who can post this photo of Linda?

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:23, topic:958”]The whipping scene is, indeed, in the only version I have ever seen of ONE GUN, ONE HUNDRED GRAVES. However, to be fair to the Glittering Images folks, the scene is not as graphic as the stills they have in their book; so, it was likely trimmed quite a bit for the final version of the film. So, the scene is in the film…it just isn’t quite the same as it is shown in the photos.

And that Linda Veras/bathtub Lobby Card has always annoyed me, too, Romaine!
Well, the Lobby Card itself doesn’t annoy me…but, the fact that scene isn’t in the movie quite that way certainly does! ;)[/quote]

Thanks Chris, that’s very interesting. I’ll pick up this film from Atlas someday. I’ve kept this one down on the list because the version Atlas has is not great quality. Now that I know this scene is in the film (albeit trimmed) I’ll move it up on my aquisition list.

I’ll have a go…

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:26, topic:958”]I’ll have a go…

[/quote]

We’d all like to have a go…
Thanks for posting this

I agree with the mud fight in Django. Great and also funny.

Watched Four Candles For My Colt recently and there was a stepmother/stepdaughter scrap going on at one point. Don’t suppose it would count as a “best”…it was a bit fast and furious, and intercut with Robert Woods getting a bit of a pasting outside!

Having just watched Up the MacGregors I thought I should jump on the opportunity to resurrect this thread with Agata Flori and and Ana Casares getting it on. More of a straight out fist fight between the girls really but I’d say it definitely qualifies.

[quote=“Phil H, post:30, topic:958”]Having just watched Up the MacGregors I thought I should jump on the opportunity to resurrect this thread with Agata Flori and and Ana Casares getting it on. More of a straight out fist fight between the girls really but I’d say it definitely qualifies.

[/quote]

Yowza. I have Up The MacGregors but have not watched it yet. (I forgot to put it on my “to watch” list). I shoulda figured that there would be a good one in this film (Sette Donne!). I have the same the same disc as you. I’m going to check this one out tonight!

Monica Miguel vs. Marina Mulligan in Gunman of One Hundred Crosses
Thanks to Silver & Chris for mentioning this already.

Any time two hotties go at each other with bullwhips I am intrigued.

In a scene that preceeds the catfight scene Monica whips the sh*t out of Marina with a bullwhip (does, in fact, strip her by whipping the clothes right off of her). Later they go at it with whips and fists at the edge of cliff.
In my opinion there are too few sweaty women with bullwhips in the movies.

Rev, have you seen this one?

[quote=“Romaine Fielding, post:32, topic:958”]In my opinion there are too few sweaty women with bullwhips in the movies.

Rev, have you seen this one?[/quote]
Good Heavens! I’ve bid on Greek vids of this on a couple of occasions in the past - if I’d’ve realized the content I’d have coughed up a bit more from the collection plate.
It’s all that self-flagellation penitent-stuff - being brought up by nuns as a kid - that did it for me - never did me any harm! :o :wink:
What’s your excuse Brother Romaine?

[quote=“Romaine Fielding, post:32, topic:958”]Monica Miguel vs. Marina Mulligan in Gunman of One Hundred Crosses …
Rev, have you seen this one?[/quote]

This one … :wink:

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

Gunman of one hundred crosses, besides the one in Django, of course.

I can’t remember many either… too sad.

I just signed up, so excuse the late reply to this topic. As far as best catfight in a western, with the possible exception of Destry Returns (Face it, it’s Dietrech!!), the very best has to be The way West. Though possibly not a spaghetti western as such, the fight was epic. Staring in the upper bedroom, the girls went through the railing to crash down the stairs, fought in the bar for a few minutes, trashing one table, went through the window, down the street and ended up in the horse trough, after one girl was literally paddled with a board by the other. Classic!!

Although not the best, these scenes are also worthy of mention

Quelle sporche anime dannate a.k.a. Paid in Blood (1971)
Krista Nell vs Esmeralda Barros. A shorter version of this scene can be found in God Is My Colt 45.

cf1 (2)

And Now… Make Your Peace with God (1968)
Cristina Penz vs Saloon girl in red. More than likely doubles were used for the fall down the stairs.

cf1 (1)

Die for a Dollar in Tucson (1965)
Very bad movie from the director of Matalo! Cesare Canevari (also actor under the alias C. Iravenac), but the catfight is a must-see! :grin:

cf1 (3)

The mortal combat between Pamela Tudor and Diana Lorys in The Three from Colorado a.k.a. Rebels in Canada also deserves a mention

3FC

1 Like

It may not be the best cat fight but I saw one recently near the end of 3 pistols against Caesar