As seen on "Furious Cinema"

I think there is plenty of reasons to show FuriousCinema.com some love. So first up, is the latest review by @scherpschutter

CITY HEAT

1 Like

Since Simon mentioned it, Peter recently had a look at THE BANDIT, Jesse Moss’ 2016 boisterous documentary about SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT

1 Like

Have you ever heard of LITTLE FAUSS & BIG HALSY? I certainly had not…

1 Like

Lastly, @TheSwede also pays homage to KUNG FU - THE SERIES

1 Like

And I will shut up after this one: NEVADA SMITH

2 Likes

Subscribe to the FC YouTube channel for exciting new content (more info coming soon, but if you click on it, you will already know what we’re talking about).
Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/c/Furiouscinemablog

More fodder:

1 Like

We are back with episode 2

2 Likes

I just listened to that one (my little girl woke me up at 7am and, unable to get back to sleep, I thought, sod it, let’s give Seb’s podcast a go), and I enjoyed it. You maybe need a little more predetermined structure to the conversation so that you don’t tail off quite so often but it’s early days and, in any event, I could listen to people jabber about The Big Lebowski all day. I’ll definitely be listening in on some more as/when you do them.

Yeah, well… you know, that’s just, like… ah, my opinion, man. :slightly_smiling_face:

thanks for the feedback! we definitely went a bit less scripted this time compared to the first, but that was a deliberate attempt. We need to aim for something in the middle indeed, so we don’t tail off but also have a free wheeling discussion

1 Like

I’m following the podcast now on Spotify and I’ll give that first one a listen at some stage too. I liked Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (the novel) a lot more than Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (the movie), and it gave me a fresh appreciation for the movie.

1 Like

We just recorded another episode. Stay tuned :slight_smile:

The 1970s are a cinematic treasure trove! Inspired by CINEMA SPECULATION and the @VideoArchives podcast, Pete and Seb discuss four movies from the 1970s.
Check out the new episode:

Radiance, first strike

Radiance, strike two

Strike three

We’re gonna play around with our look and feel, but in the meantime, here’s a new review of FIVE CORNERS

Next review will be of 70s Spanish cult horor movie Arrebato.
While we are still playing around with a new look and feel for the site. A new podcast episode will be recorded this saturday that should be exceptionally interesting for the readers of this forum @TheSwede and I will bend hell and let silence be great.

New review

We continue our series of reviews of Radiance titles with a look at Damiano Damiani’s masterpiece THE DAY OF THE OWL. And yes, the disc is excellent

1 Like

Furious cinema … isn’t it 1968 ? Not 1970 … that’s a poor start to a review :wink: