ARIZONA COLT - Song

(xlegion) #1

Does anyone know where I can get the song from the movie “Arizona Colt”?

I have quite a few collections of “Spaghetti Western” music but somehow this song seems to have slipped through the cracks.

Any information appreciated.

(Stanton) #2

The lyrics are reprinted in the german book by Ullrich Bruckner.

But reading them, I would say, it’s preferable hearing them without understanding them. :wink:

(Silence) #3

I have it on LP in case anyone is intrested.

(Søren) #4

Do you prefer LPs to CDs…? I have the cd version as I consider myself way too young to be indulging in LPs.

(Silence) #5

I prefer LPs to CDs and VHS to DVD…

(scherpschutter) #6

Silence, you were born 40 years too late
On the other hand, if you were born in time, you’d be forty years closer to the great silence

(Silence) #7

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:6, topic:1108”]Silence, you were born 40 years too late
On the other hand, if you were born in time, you’d be forty years closer to the great silence[/quote]
I wouldn’t like to be part of that film!

(ENNIOO) #8

Well as you know Silence the amount of stuff that is still only available from an original L.P or VHS source is huge. And yes I prefer the 60’s and 70’s to the 2000’s aswell.

(Stanton) #9

Don’t be so pessimistic.

(Bad Lieutenant) #10

The youngest cats here act like the oldest of farts…

(Silence) #11

Pessimistic?

(scherpschutter) #12

Sooner or later we’re all part of the great silence, amigo
The title of the movie is not only a reference to the protagonist, but also to that great silence that’s waiting for us on the other side

(Søren) #13

My advice to you would be to enjoy the time you’re in instead … Indulging in old times will come naturally later…

Prefer VHS to DVD you must be kidding. From a collector’s viewpoint they are certainly more attractive and for those movies that aren’t available elsewhere there is of course no coming around them but as a movie holding media they are kind of crap in the long run… 10 years from now you will have a hard time getting hold of a functioning vhs-player … No dvds are the way to go today, vhs is only for insane collectors and for that special movie.

(Col. Douglas Mortimer) #14

I just noticed that some people’s avatars have dissapeared.

(Silence) #15

I do!

I don’t have any problems with that. I have a functioning VHS player so that’s not a problem either. But they are crap.

Strange.

(Silence) #16

And by the way, now this topic is getting pessimistic (and off topic)!

(ENNIOO) #17

You have had more replies to this comment Silence than to some new topics that have been started, and yes this is another :wink: .

(Stanton) #18

But the Wall isn’t any more …

(Stanton) #19

Pessimistic about the present (“in former times everything was better”)

(Silence) #20

Not everything, for example there was no SWDB!