ARIZONA COLT - Song

Does anyone know where I can get the song from the movie “Arizona Colt”?

I have quite a few collections of “Spaghetti Western” music but somehow this song seems to have slipped through the cracks.

Any information appreciated.

The lyrics are reprinted in the german book by Ullrich Bruckner.

But reading them, I would say, it’s preferable hearing them without understanding them. :wink:

I have it on LP in case anyone is intrested.

Do you prefer LPs to CDs…? I have the cd version as I consider myself way too young to be indulging in LPs.

I prefer LPs to CDs and VHS to DVD…

Silence, you were born 40 years too late
On the other hand, if you were born in time, you’d be forty years closer to the great silence

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:6, topic:1108”]Silence, you were born 40 years too late
On the other hand, if you were born in time, you’d be forty years closer to the great silence[/quote]
I wouldn’t like to be part of that film!

Well as you know Silence the amount of stuff that is still only available from an original L.P or VHS source is huge. And yes I prefer the 60’s and 70’s to the 2000’s aswell.

Don’t be so pessimistic.

The youngest cats here act like the oldest of farts…

Pessimistic?

Sooner or later we’re all part of the great silence, amigo
The title of the movie is not only a reference to the protagonist, but also to that great silence that’s waiting for us on the other side

My advice to you would be to enjoy the time you’re in instead … Indulging in old times will come naturally later…

Prefer VHS to DVD you must be kidding. From a collector’s viewpoint they are certainly more attractive and for those movies that aren’t available elsewhere there is of course no coming around them but as a movie holding media they are kind of crap in the long run… 10 years from now you will have a hard time getting hold of a functioning vhs-player … No dvds are the way to go today, vhs is only for insane collectors and for that special movie.

I just noticed that some people’s avatars have dissapeared.

I do!

I don’t have any problems with that. I have a functioning VHS player so that’s not a problem either. But they are crap.

Strange.

And by the way, now this topic is getting pessimistic (and off topic)!

You have had more replies to this comment Silence than to some new topics that have been started, and yes this is another :wink: .

But the Wall isn’t any more …

Pessimistic about the present (“in former times everything was better”)

Not everything, for example there was no SWDB!