Anthony Steffen

I will sit down and try and work something out. :cowboy_hat_face:

No nie wierzę. Antonio dla ci. Ebie jest chudy? A dreszcz cie przechodzi przy wysuszonym jak stary piją z. Edstwoodzie. Szok!!! Od razu widać, że nie oglądałeś filmów z Anthony Steffen em. Albo jesteś fanem głupawych amerykańskich filmow. Nie wspome już o twoim zachwycie nad urokiem Nero, który do mnie zupełnie nie przemawia, przeciwnie niż urok Antonio.
Nie znam lepszego aktora, zdolniejszego i bardziej inteligentnego niż Anthony Steffen. Jego twarz jest niesamowicie inteligenta. Jestem pewna, że był wybitnie inteligentny. Grał z empatia i prawdziwie. Zostawia daleko w tyle wszystkich twoich idoli.

I’m not sure I understand this part… :slightly_smiling_face:

Al telefono ha rotto la parola “tu” e cambiato in “c Ebie”. Ho scritto che Eddstwood è magro come un ubriacone, asciutto e non mi impressiona affatto, sono sorpreso che lo faccia su qualcuno.

To telefon zmienil słowo „ciebie” i na „c Ebie”. Napisałem, że Eddstwood jest chudy jak pijak, żylasty i wcale na mnie nie robi wrażenia, dziwię się, że robi je na kimś.

Hi Martynika, welcome to the SWDB!

A couple of points, for your benefit:

1. The gentleman to whom you initially replied hasn’t posted here in over ten years so you’re unlikely to get a response from him, although you are of course still welcome to debate the point in a general sense.

2. Our membership is made up of people from all corners of the globe and all are welcome, but we mostly tend to communicate with one another in English since it’s the language most commonly understood by the membership. There is no specific rule forbidding you to post in your native or other preferred language but you might struggle to engage other users going forward. That’s up to you, though. There is a section of the forums dedicated to non-English-speaking members, incidentally, with a thread dedicated to our Polish friends:

Anyway, welcome once again, amigo! :+1:

If it’s better to write in English, I’ll try. I prefer Italian or Spanish, but English may be ok too. Regards and thank you for the kind welcome :racehorse:

2 Likes

Marta, you are very welcome. :smiley:

Marta,I hope that you have a great time on ‘SWDB’. :grinning:

Just getting started. I had a movie with Anthony Steffen on vacation and I am very impressed. He was a great and intelligent actor. I watched as many movies with him as I could. I was looking for the original versions, because the voice also matters. But there are still a lot of movies to watch.
Regards from Poland :blush:

1 Like

Hi, Marta. :smiley:

Regards to you from the United Kingdom.

Who are your favourite actors in the Spaghetti Westerns?

1 Like

When you say you had a movie with Anthony Steffen, did you appear in a film with him, or do you just love his movies?

Honestly, these are my first westerns and all of them from Antonio de Teffe. So I haven’t seen any other westerns. I never thought I would like Westerns. Guns movies, gangster movies, war movies, yes, but not westerns. And Antonio worked wonders :blush:

1 Like

Good for you, Marta. :smiley:

Spaghetti Western Database is the place to be, if you like Spaghetti Westerns. There is so much to explore on this web-site.
Antonio De Teffe (Anthony Steffen), is a favourite, so I am sure that you will have much to talk about with other members on ‘SWDB’.

What is your favourite Anthony Steffen movie?

Please, feel free to talk about anything…you are welcome…

I get the impression that you had a crush on Antonio…?

On nie żyje od 16 lat :blush: to by było ciekawe :smiley:

1 Like

He has been dead for 16 years, that would be an interesting phenomenon :smiley:

1 Like

Grace Kelly has been dead since 1982…I still adore her… :smiley:

It’s like me Antonio :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:IMG_20200809_195643

3 Likes

Why do you like Antonio so much? :smiley:

Few_Dollars_for_Django

Welcome to the community Marta!
Steffen is a hero of mine and it is s great to know he has such appeal. One of my personal favourite spaghetti westerns is SOME DOLLARS FOR DJANGO. I think Steffen gives a great performance. If you have not seen it I recommend checking it out! :cowboy_hat_face: