A Taste of Death / Quanto costa morire (Sergio Merolle, 1968)

Do not have yet, but here are some screens from this version:

Looks much better than the old version :slight_smile:

Yes, but not very widescreenish

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:61, topic:551”]Do not have yet, but here are some screens from this version:

[/quote]
a million times better than the dark dvdr version

No, not even -ish

The Screenshots looks awesome !!! :smiley: I must have this version !!! ;D

I’d like to have it too. I have two versions, one Italian, one French, can’t say which one is the worst

Do you have a french VHS or TV Version ?
I thought that the french VHS version is OK to good.
I have 3 versions of it, the old VHS Copy, A Copy of Sinister DVD and The Italian TV Brodcast.
But this Spanish Version looks perfect, and maybe, It’s UNCUT :smiley:

[quote=“Italo-West-Fan, post:68, topic:551”]Do you have a french VHS or TV Version ?
I thought that the french VHS version is OK to good.
I have 3 versions of it, the old VHS Copy, A Copy of Sinister DVD and The Italian TV Brodcast.
But this Spanish Version looks perfect, and maybe, It’s UNCUT :D[/quote]

I have a torrent of the French VHS. I thought it would be good, but there’s a green shimmering line that gives me headaches.
I’ll post a screenshot later

I have that Italian broadcast too. It’s watchable, but that’s it.

Let’s hope so, as alot of Spanish prints are sometimes cut.

oh, that god damned green colour again >:(

And then some soccer teams play in green, and what’s even worse: some people support them aaargh

Sure referring to FC Groningen and not to Topo’s Sporting CF :wink:

;D

well, then you should try chess :-X

Fc Groningen play in white, with a thin green line (Rowan Atkinson made a TV-series about the club)

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:69, topic:551”]I have a torrent of the French VHS. I thought it would be good, but there’s a green shimmering line that gives me headaches.
I’ll post a screenshot later[/quote]

Here from the french VHS (What a nice title ;)) . Pretty OK but the shimmering isnt very nice
 And its also CUT

Yes, the Italian TV Brodcast is watchable, but the picture is sometimes very reddish

BTW the original aspect ratio is most likely 1,66:1, so it is not very “widescreenish” anyway.

Runtime is according to Anica 92 min, which is probably wrong. Italian TV version runs 86 min in Pal = 89 min.

All we need is a good copy.

Is the French runtime the same as the Italian?

It runs 1:25:4

Here are a few screens (the lines are purple instead of green, I’m becoming Paranoïd Green instead of Deep Purple)

[/URL]

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/8/vlcsnap2011092122h03m03.png/][url]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/vlcsnap2011092122h02m45.png/[/url]

Looks not perfect, but pretty OK. And much better as the old VHS Copy, too !!!