A Great DVD Extra

I stumbled across this on YouTube, and it was just the something I would have dreamed about 10 or 15 years ago… I can’t believe it exists. Gemma, Garko, Hilton and friends on the couch chatting about spaghetti westerns.

I just think this would be an incredible thing if it could be included on a Blu Ray as an extra with subtitles! Are there similar things out there? I’d love to know what they are saying.

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. Anyone up for fansubing this?

Wow, this is certainly a rare treat, never knew this guys got together to talk.

Yes, would definitely like subs for these.

Quicker to learn a few Italian basics ! … all actors getting together in these scenarios say much the same thing, ‘Io sono bellissimo’ … but it is very nice to see the old squadron. :wink:

1 Like

I’d rather see this released with subtitles than I would several westerns themeselves! :slight_smile:

There are auto generated Italian subs with the video - so, it would be possible for a non Italian speaker to copy these and translate them via google.

Certainly a bit of time consuming work, but it all depends how badly you want it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Thanks Aldo, I will try to do machine translated subs.

One tip … auto subs usually don’t have punctuation - and one sentence runs into another, plus sometimes it “mishears” what’s being said. So a little caution, improvisation, or preferably an Italian friend would be advisable. Good luck.

I have machine translated them using Downsub.Com, but they are hopeless. I don’t know Italian so I can’t revise them. Sorry everyone!

1 Like

A Topic on this subject was readily created by p.pereira in 2012.

The Stracult episode was complete, and not divided into two parts as it is today.