La nascita di: Django, Ringo, Sartana, Trinità, Tresette, Navajo, Camposanto, ec

Here’s a link to Stracult episode on spaghetti-western. With participations of Giuliano Gemma, Gianni Garko, George Hilton and Ernesto Gastaldi.
It might interest you guys.

[url]- YouTube

[quote=“p.pereira, post:1, topic:3051”]Here’s a link to Stracult episode on spaghetti-western. With participations of Giuliano Gemma, Gianni Garko, George Hilton and Ernesto Gastaldi.
It might interest you guys.

[url]- YouTube

Sure does, ben fica, Mr. Pereira!

Thanks alot Pereira! It cries out for english subs. I can’t understand whats being said but its great to see all those guys having a “round table” discussion like that.

This is fucking awesome! Thanks, p.pereira! :smiley:

You better download it cause these stracult are often erased from youtube.
It will be cool to watch it with some subtitles. Although my Italian understanding is getting better.

Mine too. It was a great training, but I’d like to watch subtitled it anyway, as I didn’t understand everything, my Italian isn’t good enough.

I’ve been looking for some elearning classes. That and some free time would help to improve it.

I have Italian at my high school as a subject. Besides I translate some reviews in Italian from time to time (it’s the most pleasant way to learn language I guess). :slight_smile: