10,000 Dollars for a Massacre / 10.000 dollari per un massacro (Romolo Guerrieri, 1967)

I wouldn’t mind seeing the Italian version ( if it has english subtitles) but my English version is rather good, and upon my second viewing it entered my top twenty.

The Koch Django Box is a must own! :slight_smile:

P.S this was my third viewing and It just gets better and better.

Does anyone know anything about this Desert Island release?

(Nick) #131

I’m gonna go off on a limb here and say it’s probably ripped from another dvd release and compressed to half it’s original size.

(The Man With a Name) #132

If you can’t get the fan dub of the Koch disc, get the best of spaghetti westerns box set. I personally prefer the English dub.

Good dub but it’s a shame about Claudio sounding like Speedy Gonzales.

(The Man With a Name) #134

I actually like the voice! It’s the same voice actor who dubbed him in Vengeance. It works for me. I prefer the dialogue changes in the English version, as well. I agree the film improves each time you watch it. I wasn’t that keen at first. I thought it was just acceptable but now I don’t think it’ll leave my top seven. Without a doubt, one of the best spaghetti westerns ever made!

(The Man With a Name) #135

I wish Koch would re-release this on Blu-ray with the English dub. Same with Vengeance is Mine. Somebody needs to encourage them!