What Film Are You Watching Tonight?

What movie are you gonna watch tonight?

Im gonna watch the conversion tonight

i watched Raise Your Hands, Dead Man, Youā€™re Under Arrest (Su le mani, cadavere! Sei in arresto) with Peter Lee Lawrece this evening before i went online and found this site.
The German DVD states that it is German or Italian language with German subtitles but if you access the subtitles by remote you can choose English subtitles,

1 Like

Gummo

i have just got a Japanese laserdisc of ā€œInvasion U.S.A.ā€ apparently it has more violence in it!

GO CHUCK!

Tonight I watched MY LIFE TO LIVE by Jean-Luc Godard. If you enjoy Godardā€™s new wave films of the 1960s you will enjoy this one as much as I did. I donā€™t know how I managed to miss seeing this one for so many years.

Im watching Hondo tonight

Bring me the head of alfredo garcia (finally)

youā€™ll enjoy it, Warren Oates performance is excellent. :wink:

Watched ā€œCORBARIā€ tonight,Giuliano Gemma and a bunch of partisans in WWII, it was quite good and the ending was quite unexpected.

So far this week Iā€™ve watched BRING ME THE HEAD OF ALFREDO GARCIA. I watched the video tape about 15 years ago so it was a lot of fun to see it again. As noted on this forum Warren Oates is always great, including in this film.

Also watched BLACKMAIL IS MY LIFE, a yakuza (Japanese ganster) film directed by Kinji Fukasaku. Very stylized, and very quickly paced with references to Seijun Suzukiā€™s TOKYO DRIFTER. Fans of Tarantino would likely enjoy these films quite a lot. I havenā€™t seen the KILL BILL stuff but Iā€™ve been told Quentin has done some of his imfamous ā€œborrowingā€ from Fukasaku.

And LIGHT THE FUSEā€¦SARTANA IS COMING. Not really my style of SW (or film in general) too glib without being funny and rather a cookie cutter affair of many other films (albeit a well made one). It just seemed to me to lack any reason for being made other than as product.

Watched It and Loved It. I loved the way you find out how much He loves her, and wants the best for her. at the beginning he will do anything to get a better life, than the end he feels redemption for what he has done.What a great movie.

Iā€™ll be watching Cannibal Holocaust tonight. Lent it to some one over a year ago and only got it back today! My better half is away so I get to watch this bad, bad, bad film.

ā€˜Cannibal Holocaustā€™ !!! I remember watching that movie about 10 years ago. Some really hard stuff !!! Does anybody else know that flic ? Youā€™re right Cian, that one is really, really bad, bad ,bad !!!

[attachment deleted by admin, new size restrictions in place. max allowed size 40kb]

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

Cannibal Holocaust, infamous film by Ruggero Deodato, havenā€™t seen it myself. Deodato was partly involved in some spaghettis too.

Yes I think all of Carnimeoā€™s westerns were only meant as pure entertainment, parodic in some places, still well made and worth watching.

I donā€™t have any problem with pure entertainment films at all. There are quite a few that I love.

But Iā€™m not much of a fan of current Hollywood films which all seem so similar, so lacking in individuality, they look and feel like films made by committee which is what most of them are.

I guess I wasnā€™t really in the mood for a film like LIKE THE FUSE when I watched it. I agree itā€™s well made, as in it is a film made by professionals who technically knew how to get it all on film properly. Itā€™s without flaws in the technical sense, and the acting is competent and professional. It just seemed to lack any passion - it didnā€™t seem to be made with any creative passion. Well executed but derivative, mediocre.

Not a piece of essential viewing, but also not one for an experienced genre fan to avoid.

And the score is by Riz Ortolani who was no stranger to Swā€™s.

No name on the bullet

Even though it got banned donā€™t anyone bother watching the uk go video release pictured as it is cut to fuck!

Baron Blood