The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread

“Jesus Wept”

Correct of course

Somebody else take over, I’m a bit too busy myself at the moment

I’m sure this one will be guessed quickly:

Looks like Sigourney, but no idea in what movie.

Flavia The Heretic?

Correct Yodlaf.

No, not Sigourney, it’s Florida Bolkan in the movie which is mother (superior) of the nunsplotation genre.

Nusplotation…
…genre with a title like that doesn’t look too promising to me, so from that folder I’ve watched only this movie. I’ve watched it for Florinda Bolkan, who is the one of most talented actresses that was regular in Italian genre cinema of the 70s. And it was worth it - Flavia is a movie that transcends its exploitative frames and raises more questions regarding womanhood and role of the woman throughout mankind than most of the “serious” movies dealing with the subject. Call it feminist if you want.

Over to Yodlaf.

Cheers Titoli

here you go :wink:

Some more

Is this a Jesus Franco film?

[quote=“Lone Gringo, post:7150, topic:907”]Is this a Jesus Franco film?[/quote]No, sort of thing he’d make though.

Virgin of Nuremberg?

Bloody Pit of Horror?

[quote=“Phil H, post:7153, topic:907”]Bloody Pit of Horror?[/quote]Yep, your go, Phil :wink:

Damn, I got it on that last still! Which edition of Bloody Pit of Horror are the screengrabs from? It looks an awful lot better than the off-air Public Domain recording I’ve got.

[quote=“Lord Brett, post:7155, topic:907”]Damn, I got it on that last still! Which edition of Bloody Pit of Horror are the screengrabs from? It looks an awful lot better than the off-air Public Domain recording I’ve got.[/quote]From the Image/Something Weird DVD :wink:

Not sure I’m going to get around to posting a new one here. Someone else feel free to pick it up.

And now guess this one…a nice Classic

That looks like David Hemmings to me so I’ll go for the obvious one; Blow-up?

No…

this is not in those categories at all !! :smiley: