The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread

Thought it was about time a guess the movie-thread was introduced.

Basically a screenshot is posted and the one guessing which movie it’s from, after getting the thumbs up from the poster gets to post the next screenshot. If a movie cannot be guessed clues and extra screenshots are encouraged :slight_smile:

Screenshots can for example easiliy be hosted at www.imageshack.us

Movies from all genres apply but if a screenshot from a spaghetti western turned up now and again it wouldn’t hurt :slight_smile:

I’ll start with this one, which should be fairly easy

Death rides a horse

God damn quick, alk0… Barely had time to make the post. Over to you, amigo :slight_smile:

That one was way to easy :wink:

this one shouldn’t be too hard either:

Mannaja.

Quick reply as well, your turn :wink:

Sorry but I don’t have a programe to capture pictures with.

The first one SHOULD be easy. Won’t scare anyone off :slight_smile:

You can always ‘borrow’ a screenshot from the web…

Sure thing, we will post something more tricky later on :wink:

Hey, this is fun idea! Do we have any other rules? One guess from user? All movies allowed?

All the guesses you want and all genres apply. But as I said in the first thread, it would be nice to see a spaghetti western now and again.

We COULD also set a list of genres that are valid. Only westerns, only Italian movies, only Italian movies and Westerns (non-Italian) or something !?

How do you import the pictures, I can’t copy/paste pictures is there another way?

Yes, just paste the direct url to the image, highlight it and press the image-icon in the ‘toolbar’. Voila.

Let’s see if this works then.

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

Hmmm should have been bigger.

Wild guess:
Have a Good Funeral, My Friend… Sartana Will Pay