The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread

I haven’t seen many Bunuel’s films, but from what I’ve seen I absolutely agree with Mickey. You can understand why some classics are important although you are bored with them while watching them, but Bunuel’s films are still great and interesting.

Shots above reminded me about Los Olvidados (great movie), but I doubted that they were from it. I guess it is from some movie filmed around that time, El (1953) maybe?

Viridiana

If I’m not mistaken the secene with men washing is feet is Fernando Rey.

Have not watched a Bunuel in a long time, but have seen all of his most importante films.

Yeah, i think it is Viridiana, but also thought at first it could be Los Olvidados

I’ve seen Viridiana, but don’t recognize the pictures.

Bravo, El Topo! It is Viridiana indeed. Your turn. :slight_smile:

Cheers Mickey

One of the few first posted pics, that I knew the answer straigthaway. Bunuel films were of some (major) importance for my learning of cinema as na art form.

Anyway can someone take this one for me, I’m on holydays away from home, do have some films, but internet connection is poor, and after 10.00 PM with a bit more wine than usual.

Thanks in advance

Oh bugger. Well okay, something easy for a change. Here:

Candidly speaking, I don’t fancy protracting this any longer. Here:

Taste of Death

Obviously it’s Quanto costa morire, thanks for helping me out. Your turn. :wink:

Ok, here goes:

The Island of Dr. Moreau (1977)?

Nope.

Ah, must be a Jess Franco vampire flick, which narrows it down to approximately 50 movies.

Guess: Drácula contra Frankenstein

Dracula Blows His Cool?

[quote=“Bad Lieutenant, post:7135, topic:907”]Ah, must be a Jess Franco vampire flick, which narrows it down to approximately 50 movies.

Guess: Drácula contra Frankenstein[/quote]
That’s it. :slight_smile:

I’d say this Clive Barker flick, but I have to go looking for the title.

Ah, yes:

HELLRAISER

And here's.................Bert the Pinhead.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4tPCKna.jpg[/img]