Nudity in spaghetti westerns

Good film, but not for the nudity.

Well, I’ve heard it’s a good film, too. I was just inspired because the woman in that screenshot from it was quite fetching…

Yeah, but she looked better (in this film) WITH clothes!

Me want that one too… You had a fan-subbed/dubbed version of this Bill? Interested in some trading?

[quote=“AvatarDK, post:64, topic:609”]Me want that one too… You had a fan-subbed/dubbed version of this Bill? Interested in some trading?[/quote]Yes I have. I sent you pm.

Oh, that’s so nice. They look like Adam and Eve in Paradise.
That’s a strange film, very violent and very lyric…

Well, all I know is that she looks good in that picture…as well as the Japanese DVD cover!

Here’s one pic from Blindman:

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

Wow. A few nice pairs there…

“Behold I am against thee, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame. And I will cast abominal filth upon thee, and make thee vile…” (Nahum 3:5-6)

No wonder they needed a good hose down! :smiley:

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:70, topic:609”]“Behold I am against thee, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame. And I will cast abominal filth upon thee, and make thee vile…” (Nahum 3:5-6)

No wonder they needed a good hose down! :D[/quote]

Ha ha! Good one, Rev!

can someone post iris berben from at the beginning of companeros? back when she was young and hot

I second that motion! I wish I knew how to make screen captures myself…

i dont have the dvd here right now, else I would :wink:

Name that spaghetti:

[quote=“Sebastian, post:72, topic:609”]can someone post iris berben from at the beginning of companeros? back when she was young and hot[/quote]That’s all you can see…

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

Thank you, Bill.

There are a lot of bare breasts to be glimpsed in I LUNGHI GIORNI DELL’ODIO; in English this would be ‘The long days of hate’ , but instead, and for some obscure reason, they called it ‘THIS MAN CAN’T DIE’. It’s not a great, but entertaining and violent spag; the traditional saloon brawl between the hero and some villains, is replaced by a brawl between the villains and the town’s prostitutes - now, if that isn’t a reason to locate a copy …

Guess I must watch Compañeros again some time, can’t remember Berben’s breasts …
Thought she was a bit skinny, Flynn, so maybe I overlooked the breasts and spotted the legs instead …

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Lunghi_giorni_dell'odio%2C_I

fyi

For those who don’t know this - indeed, little-known - film:

Guy Madison is a bounty hunter who works for the army in the aftermath of the Civil War. He has delivered three gun smugglers who were subsequently hanged and would like to quit the job, but his assistant has infiltrated the gang and is in imminent danger of being exposed. To avenge the hanged men, the gang attacks Madison’s ranch; his parents are killed and his youngest sister is raped in the process …

Although not as violent as director Baldanello’s BLACK JACK, this film offers enough scenes of torture, butchery and rape to satisfy those who like their SWs tough and violent. It offers also more flashes of female breasts than any other SW. It has also a good sense of humour; you’ll meet, for instance, a mountain man who uses a ladder - attached to his saddle - to mount his mule called Washington.

The problem is that there seems to be no decent DVD around; the movie can be found on the 3DVDs/9FILMS box called ‘Spaghetti westerns’ from St. Clair Vision. The version is - i’m not kidding - in black & white and fullscreen. Still, it’s worth a look, if only for that saloon brawl …