Nudity in spaghetti westerns

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:80, topic:609”]For those who don’t know this - indeed, little-known - film:

The problem is that there seems to be no decent DVD around; the movie can be found on the 3DVDs/9FILMS box called ‘Spaghetti westerns’ from St. Clair Vision. The version is - i’m not kidding - in black & white and fullscreen.[/quote]

I’ve got a Greek Vhs of this that I’ve not watched yet - I’ll have a look …
Watched ‘Those Dirty Dogs’ on Saturday …a brief flash of mexican pullover-puppies as a blouse gets ripped. But that’s it

scherpschutter, i’m glad you like this one, i’m not alone finally. Most SW fans think it’s a bad one as far as i know, but i can’t see the reason to cosider it bad. It’s enjoyable.
there’s the topic:
[url]http://www.spaghetti-western.net/forum/index.php/topic,678.0.html[/url]

I like this one too, but I think some find it “too american”.
As I recall it also has a young Soledad Miranda in it. Reason enough to like it in my book.

And, for the record, I have 2 cheap versions of this film and one is in black and white while the other is in colour. Go figure.

[quote=“alk0, post:82, topic:609”]scherpschutter, i’m glad you like this one, i’m not alone finally. Most SW fans think it’s a bad one as far as i know, but i can’t see the reason to cosider it bad. It’s enjoyable.
there’s the topic:
[url]http://www.spaghetti-western.net/forum/index.php/topic,678.0.html[/url][/quote]

Thanks. Thought I had seen a thread here and had already contributed to it, but couldn’t find it.
Bad Lieutenant liked it too, if I’m not mistaking. Expecting news from him every minute.

Blindman, what did they do? They stole 50 wives that belong to you!

And where’s my Milla?

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:84, topic:609”]Blindman, what did they do? They stole 50 wives that belong to you!

And where’s my Milla?[/quote]
And where are my 50 women? I can’t see them :frowning:

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:78, topic:609”]Guess I must watch Compañeros again some time, can’t remember Berben’s breasts …
Thought she was a bit skinny, Flynn, so maybe I overlooked the breasts and spotted the legs instead …[/quote]

They are nice legs…

If you get the 5DVD 13 movie box set from Diamond Entertainment you get This Man Can’t Die in splendid colours. Don’t know why they went b&w in the box set you got but have heard that the version existed.

Could you please tell me how is the quality of other movies in this set?

Bet[quote=“alk0, post:88, topic:609”]Could you please tell me how is the quality of other movies in this set?[/quote]

Between God, The Devil And A Winchester -> 1.33:1 -> Watchable I think but haven’t really watched it, got the Wild East disc.
Boot Hill -> 1.33:1
White Comanche -> 1.33:1
Cut-Throats Nine -> 1.85:1 -> Decent. Believe they ripped off the bootleg (!?) dvd that is out.
The Hellbenders -> 1.33:1
Find A Place To Die -> 1.85:1 -> Decent. Believe they stole the VCI print.
Savage Guns -> 1.33:1
Johnny Yuma -> 1.85:1 -> Decent. Wild East got ripped off here.
This Man Can’t Die -> 1.33:1 -> In color :slight_smile:
Minnesota Clay -> 1.85:1 -> OK. Don’t know where they got the print.
Fighting Fists of Shanghai Joe -> 1.33:1
It Can Be Done Amigo -> 1.33:1
Any Gun Can Play -> 2.35:1 > Decent. VCI rip off.

The fullscreen versions are all ranging from watchable to poor, which is the normal condition where these multiple movie box sets are concerned. But do notice all the nice widescreen prints. That’s not something one sees every day. It IS a special box set and if you don’t have the movies it’s well worth the few dollars it costs.

Thanks, you helped me make up my mind about this one :slight_smile:

Ok, one more question - can anybody tell me where i can get that box? i tried to find it on ebay but i couldn’t

You can get it from Amazon US for $10. I think they only have one left at the moment though :wink:

DVD Pacific have it for $5.78 members price. Low stock though, so be quick.

isn’t this one ripped from WildEast as well?

WE should be widescreen

I believe so.

So it is widescreen after all?

No the print in the box set is 1.33:1, the Wild East print is 2.35:1.

Thanks. So i guess i will have to get WildEast’s Johnny Yuma/Between… DVD as well someday

Yes, support Wild East. The movie isn’t very good though. Probably the worst spaghetti western I’ve seen with participation of Richard Harrison. The Wild East print is also very murky and scratchy…