3. Body of Evidence
  4. Bound
  5. Crimes of Passion
  6. The Lover
  7. Body Double
  8. 9 1/2 Weeks
  9. Last Tango in Paris
  10. The Dreamers

Is The Graduate sexy? It certainly ingrained in me a gibbering and frantic lifelong obsession with older women, anyway.

Bah, I can’t do it. Trawling through my films I came up with Bound, a couple of Russ Meyer pics (Up!, Supervixens, Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!), the aforementioned Mike Nichols classic and that, I think, was that. If I feel the need to get my cinematic sexy on, I’ll (still) always gravitate towards the hardcore grot. God save me.

I know what you mean about good looking older women :wink: .

Wow, this is a tough category.

I agree with Body Double and Bound.

Mulholland Drive… Slightly Scarlet… yeah, Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!..

Jane Russell in The French Line…

The Maids…

I’ll try to think of more. -Ones that have plots beyond mere sexual ambiance. But that might be hard when it comes to Mamie Van Doren and Monique Van Vooren.

In no particular order some of my favorites

Tinto Brass: L’uomo che guarda
Tinto Brass: La Chiave
Jean Rollin: Requiem for a Vampire
Jess Franco: Countess Perverse
Jess Franco: Vampyros Lesbos
Walerian Borowczyck: La Bete
Roger Vadim: Barbarella
Russ Meyer: Supervixens
Giuseppe Tornatore: Malena

and for 10th let’s pick Gloria Guida film Blue Jeans because:

Walerian Borowczyck: La Bete

Ugh… not sexy, imo

Too hairy? :wink:
I’ve only heard about this movie that it’s more an erotica than a horror flick and it hardly has any plot (and there is a lot of animal fucking ???). I haven’t seen anything by Borowczyk yet, maybe some day, right now I’ve got other good stuff to watch.

Ah yeah… not a horror film, really… most of the film was boring, to me… then the “sex scene” between her and the beast feel like a completely different movie, and I wish I could unsee it