Your favorite avatar!

SEE!

When you two are done kissing each other’s asses, can someone compliment me? ??? :smiley:

Kidding of course. :wink:

[quote=“korano, post:22, topic:1941”]When you two are done kissing each other’s asses, can someone compliment me? ??? :smiley:

Kidding of course. ;)[/quote]
you, on the other hand suck! :wink:

thank you… Idiot!

You know I love you man. :wink:

[quote=“korano, post:24, topic:1941”]thank you… Idiot!

You know I love you man. ;)[/quote]
Your welcome Jeth ‘Bro’ Tull! :slight_smile:

I compliment you :smiley: .

Thankyou Brother I…I…Idiot for bending the rules. I’m honoured to be included in this illustrious list.
I have changed my avatar regularly but did originally start out with Gordon Mitchell as the Danite Reverend from John the Bastard. These are just some of the others I’ve had. There was indeed a cider-drinking one at one time, but I’ve yet to find an eclisiastical cider reference (nun or otherwise). As my character has ‘deviated’ towards the whip-in-hand motif I have also discovered my feminine side (as with scherpy) and Lindberg (spot the homage).
I see no problem changing my look nowandagain, indeed I look forward to alk0’s and scherpy’s, and of course Soren’s re-incarnations (amongst others) - but would, like all of us, be horrified if ENNIOO was represented by anybody else!

By far my favorite rev was the Betty Page looking whip licker! And doubly by far times ten, the least favorite is that fatty with the banana hammock sporting a cross! OUCH! You really had that? We are all indebted to you for deviating from that eyesore.

Bastard! - That really is me!

:smiley:

:smiley:

I like your style Rev. although it is hard typing this with my eyes closed :wink:

Hey Rev. Did my sister give you permission to use her pic?

This was going to be my new avatar…the cat in pink :smiley: , as I am a pussy lover you see :wink: :

I am aware of that Ennioo. I trust your moggy’s doing well?
But you wouldn’t really …

[size=1]… would you?[/size]

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:29, topic:1941”]Bastard! - That really is me![/quote]WOW! I’m not online for a month or so and I come back to this. Please make it stop!

I…I…Idiot started it. I’m not stopping 'til he says sorry!

Thanks for asking Reverend and yes he is doing fine thanks. 18 years old in human years. He has started to get a few grey hairs like his master though now.

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:35, topic:1941”]But you wouldn’t really …

[size=1]… would you?[/size][/quote]

No… I will stay as I am due to popular demand :smiley: . It was at a moment of weakness when I had not had a beer one evening.

;D

OKAY OKAY!!!