Yor favorite unintentional comedies

I would hope so and yes I believe it.

it’s very hillarius crap, an ultra crap trash

That is hilarious. The part where a guy steals a woman’s lifejacket while she stands there saying “WOT!, WOTTTTTTT!” and then jumps into the sharks mouth is too hilarious for words. The guy speed boating down the shark’s throat (from the same sequence) is a classic.

And one topical here… (“Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah they call him”) ‘Captain Apache’ belongs on any list.

This is my funniest unintentional comedy. About time he did it.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20110321/twl-koran-burnt-in-florida-church-2802f3e.html

hmmm… Stallone’s Cliffhanger with overplayed emotions and unbelievably stereotyped characters.

I’m mostly thinking of ‘films that don’t age well’. -Or Bob Hope’s later stuff: comedies that are funny for the wrong reason.

[quote=“Stanton, post:50, topic:1864”]The scene in Troy has nothing to do with CGI. It is Ulysses sitting near a campfire and watching a soldier carving a wooden horse. All you needed was a speech balloon above his head saying “Bingo”.
It was mainly the way it was filmed and acted.[/quote]

I was not a big fan of Troy, but in hindsight, there was one great opportunity missed that would have made me love the film forever. Imagine, a post-credits sequence of Sean Bean as Ulysses on the boat with his men, back-slapping and high-fiving, when one of them says, “Hey! Does anyone know where we are?” Cue everyone to turn to the camera with confused looks on their faces. Cut to black.

Steven Seagal movies.

Any scene in ‘300’, but especially scenes with the wall of bodies and the guy asking for his arm back! ;D

I’ve seen LOTS of cheesy movies and I have a pretty high tolerance for cheese.That being said, I just watched quite possibly the cheesiest ever: Revenge of the Ninja. If you’re in the mood for some good unintended laughs it is the movie for you!
@Yodlaf. I think most of the comedy in Flash Gordon was intentional… At least I hope it was! Love that movie ;D

LOL…Thats classic. I see you’re Segal clip and raise you one fight from Revenge of the Ninja :wink:

Haha very nice…

I actually think Flyin’ Ryan is my favourite, though it is intentional I guess… this goes for 5 minutes but its worth it… - YouTube

i had a great laugh with Black Mask 2 - I´ll have to rewatch it some day, those monsters fighting kungfu
yeah and of course Lord of the Rings: Return of the King - okay, not whole movie, only parts ;D