XRated Italowestern Box #1

I was doing research related to the Sartana films when I came across this box. I can’t read German. What are the English names for the films in this box? Does this box have a good selection of Spaghetti Westerns in it? Does it have an Italian language track and optional English subs? How good or bad is the “picture” and “sound”? Are all the films in it in Widescreen?

P.S.
I did a search for it and came up empty.

Here’s the link to the DVD page for X Rated

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/X-Rated_DVD_catalog

The box set is listed at the bottom of the page. All of the titles included in it are listed as individual releases above with all the specs you asked for.

Thanks again! :slight_smile:

Seems to have a good selection of films. How’s the “picture” and “sound” quality of each film? Also, how are things aspect ratio wise? Are any of the films “cropped”?

Sundances.net as well as the DVD info for the database entry for each of the films in question should have the info you are looking for.

SW database incorrectly listed English audio for “Ein Halleluja für Django” in this boxset. This false statement is also printed inside box.

[quote=“djvaso, post:5, topic:1826”]SW database incorrectly listed English audio for “Ein Halleluja für Django” in this boxset. This false statement is also printed inside box.[/quote]do you know if the 666 limited edition is missing the german audio too? I have the re-release version of the seperate disc which has english audio.

btw, I corrected the info now.

I don’t have limited edition of “Ein Halleluja für Django” so that I can not check personally. But according to dvdcompare.com LE doesn’t have English audio either.

According to my own box all 4 flicks have English audio. I haven’t checked it on my DVD player yet.

Missing the English audio you mean !? And yes it is. All these versions are cut though, the only uncut one is the one included as a bonus movie (with English dub) along with Dicke Luft in Sacramento.

As mentioned above the box is wrong. The movie contains no English options.

Sorry Søren, haven’t read that.

That’s OK. Just as long as it never ever happens again. Ever!

Or else…