WTB: Cemetery Without Crosses dvd (Buio Omega/German release)

Hello Friends!!

I’m looking to buy a mint German release of CEMETERY WITHOUT CROSSES (by Buio Omega) on dvd. I believe this version was limited to 2000 copies. I’d be willing to pay a good price for it. If anyone has this title for sale on dvd, please let me know. My email address is theshape1963@yahoo.com. Thanx!!

Blonde66

[quote=“blonde66, post:1, topic:2345”]Hello Friends!!

I’m looking to buy a mint German release of CEMETERY WITHOUT CROSSES (by Buio Omega) on dvd. I believe this version was limited to 2000 copies. I’d be willing to pay a good price for it. If anyone has this title for sale on dvd, please let me know. My email address is theshape1963@yahoo.com. Thanx!!

Blonde66[/quote]

Look here:
[url]Amazon.de

Might help you the link.
The movie is great. And the DVD is also very good.
But it is expensive. A DVD which I would never sell. And if you find one, buy it. The prices will keep rising. :wink:

i bought my copy from amazon.de a few months back and think i paid inc postage to the uk £40. worth every penny. simply one of the most fantastic atmospheric spaghettis i’ve seen. the case is great. really cool item. best of luck finidng it. just be prepared to pay

Hello Friends!!!

I’m also looking to purchase the SERGIO SOLLIMA ITALO-WESTERN BOX SET and the DJANGO ITALO-WESTERN BOX SET. If anyone is looking to sell theirs (and they are in PRESTINE condition), please let me know. Thanx.

Blonde66

Hello Friends!!

I’ve tracked down copies of the DJANGO ITALO-WESTERN BOX SET, CEMETERY WITHOUT CROSSES and Koch Media’s BLINDMAN. Still looking for SERGIO SOLLIMA ITALO-WESTERN BOX SET. I’ve tried ebay.de with no luck. Amazon.de has a bunch, but the prices r way too outrageous. Let me know if anyone wants to sell theirs. The set must be in MINT condition. I can pay by paypal immediately. Thank you.

Blonde66

I would imagine Cemetary Without Crosses is sought after by more than just us Spaghetti Western fans, as it has a theme tune sung by none other than Scott Walker. The only other film I recall him singing for was the British spy thriller Deadlier than the Male.

I found a download of the theme recently, and Scott gives a lovely vocal performance.

I dont think, you will find somebody who sells his Sollima-Box, because it’s OOP and a very rare item. Koch Media has released two movies from the box (Big Gundown, Run Man Run) as single releases. I would buy them, because they are a lot cheaper and have improved image quality.

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B000050XQW?ie=UTF8&tag=italowestern-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1638&creative=19454&creativeASIN=B000050XQW[url]http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0012CF8RA/028-6793813-5070148?ie=UTF8&tag=italowestern-21&linkCode=xm2&camp=1638&creativeASIN=B0012CF8RA

But on the other side “Face to Face” is only available together with those 2 movies in a box. You have to decide for yourself.