Women leads?

Well, flame me, but once I watched “Bad Girls”, a Western-Movie starring Madeleine Stowe, Mary Stuart Masterson, Andie McDowell and Drew Barrymore. It’s supposed to be a really bad movie, but actually I was able to enjoy it quite a bit. It’s very cliched, but the visuals are quite good, some cool shootouts, dynamic editing, and I remember the main villain as a freaky over-the-top-performance. Plus Drew Barrymore gets naked.

I’d count Matalo and Kill the wickeds in as well.

i need to watch that

FOUND THIS ONE,I DONT THINK IT HAS BEEN MENTIONED-(UNA DONNA PER RINGO) ,TWO TWIN SISTERS SEEK REVENGE FOR THERE FATHERS DEATH WITH HELP FROM RINGO.

I saw it on TV a year ago. Quite spaghettish.

I was about to start my own topic asking the same question. A shame there weren’t more of these. At least in my imagination, the idea has a lot of potential. Think of the Japanese “Female Scorpion” series, but in a western context. Could really kick ass!

One more for the list: I consider Maria Caine (Michéle Mercier) to be the main character of Cemetary Without Crosses, even if she’s not a gunslinger, so that deserves a mention.

no need in the sws woman leads… :slight_smile: