Wild East's BEYOND THE LAW/THE GRAND DUEL

[quote=“Col. Douglas Mortimer, post:39, topic:1615”]Well I doubt that Ally spends 5 digits on licensing these products. He only looks for the movies that are cheaper. The maximum gross revenue per release is 19.95 times 1000 equals 19950, probably less than that since he has to sell wholesale to other online retailers.

In the end it doesn’t look like wildeast profits at all with these releases if he has to spend 10,000 plus per release.[/quote]

Yes I was thinking this also with the math not quite working out with how much they’d have to sell, unless he’s willing to lose the money, but I don’t know how you’d have time to do all this if you’re not getting any return… I’m guessing if he gets his licensings from auctions it should be much cheaper though

well I guess they’re not all so expensive, bu tlet’s assume a few are, it might be worth it and is paid by those that aren’t…

Wild East disc of Grand Duel[url]http://www.spaghettiwesterndvds.com/movies/the-grand-duel-il-grande-duello/[/url] is missing 5+ minutes compared to the German VHS from Toppic. Over 50 separate cuts.

Most of the missing pieces aren’t worth anything, and the film might even work better without them. There were couple more important ones, like the bloody hand on the white suit (can be seen on the trailer).

I’m not sure if any of the scenes have ever been part of English language prints (and Wild East actually used Italian print?).

[quote=“blonde66, post:8, topic:1615”]Thanx for the info, Sebastian. That clears a lot of thing up. Do u own Wild East’s dvd of THE GRAND DUEL? Do u know roughly how much has been edited from the film? Again, if it’s only a few minutes, I’m fine with that, but 5 mins + seems like a lot to me.

Blonde66[/quote]
few minutes?? they kill the movie!!