Wild East DVDs (OOP) for Sale or Wanted

I have all the Wild East DVDs now except for Ramon the Mexican/California. Will pick that up sooner or later. :slight_smile:

I’m looking for:

Matalo!
Kill and Pray
Kill them all and come back alone
Taste of Killing
Gentleman Killer

i would give mine away… but depends where u live, the cost of shipping three discs over the atlantic costs more than they are worth :slight_smile:

Still looking for Matalo and Gentleman Killer! :eyes:

I have the Wild Coyote release https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00P81BP8C?ie=UTF8&tag=italowestern-21 currently prized at 39,99 euro at amazon.

I’ll pass it on to you for free, provided you make a donation for at least 10 euro to the SWDb.

3 Likes

That’s a very generous offer from you! It reminds me that should make a donation one of these days actually. Anyhow, I’m only intrested in the WE disc since it has English audio.

I’m selling a few Wild East DVDs here

It’s kind of sad seeing you part with your Wild East collection, especially since you’re the person who inspired me to start collecting the label.

Decluttering is a good thing - You free up space in your home, earning a few quid in the process … and if excess to your needs videos are just becoming dust collectors, take that big step and get rid of them - I’m not there yet, but know I will have to eventually.

Yeah I remember the days when I had a whole row of Wild Easts double features but slowly over the years I would part ways with one after another… think I only have four left now. Would have liked to have kept them all but space is always an ongoing battle.

Yep lots of cash to be made selling all that stuff !