Who's up for a trip to Almeria before Summer's out?

Anyone?

You know I’d love to Yod.
I’m particularly tempted by the idea of attending the Almerian Western Film Festival in September. But I fear the wallet won’t stretch to it.

Actually I was also thinking of taking the ride there myself in September, but news is that I going to be a dad again so my holiday plans have changed a bit.
Last time that I was there I was single so…

[quote=“Phil H, post:2, topic:2789”]You know I’d love to Yod.
I’m particularly tempted by the idea of attending the Almerian Western Film Festival in September. But I fear the wallet won’t stretch to it.[/quote]Any info about this Phil?

I’m up for it (even a budget trip) if anyone fancies it.

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:4, topic:2789”]Any info about this Phil?

I’m up for it (even a budget trip) if anyone fancies it.[/quote]

Here’s a link mate.

http://www.almeriawesternfilmfestival.info/home.html

Fabio Testi, Nicoletta Machiavelli, Eugenio Martin and Dan Van Husen are all lined up to be in attendance.

Cheers Phil.

Not exactly a riveting line up is it. Warrior’s Way I’ve seen which is alright and I’ve got Doc West but not watched it yet.

Still might be a good time to go though.

Fort Bravo Bungalows.

Are they new? Can’t recall them before.

[quote=“El Topo, post:3, topic:2789”]Actually I was also thinking of taking the ride there myself in September, but news is that I going to be a dad again so my holiday plans have changed a bit.
Last time that I was there I was single so…[/quote]

Congratulations Topo!
The pitter patter of even more little feet and the even greater strain on your wallet. Welcome to my world!
Although, to be fair, I wouldn’t have had it any other way and mine are all almost grown now so I’m almost out the other side.

[quote=“Phil H, post:8, topic:2789”]Congratulations Topo!
The pitter patter of even more little feet and the even greater strain on your wallet. Welcome to my world!
Although, to be fair, I wouldn’t have had it any other way and mine are all almost grown now so I’m almost out the other side.[/quote]

Thanks PHil I wasn’t really expecting this but… someitmes it happens, at least hope it happened when I wasn’t away from home ;D
About the wallet, already strain so a bit or less more it makes no diference, in any case these days it really belongs to the state with so many taxes, at least if its another girl I’ll save a lot, got plenty pink stuff :slight_smile: if its a boy I guess he won’t mind dressing in pink the first 6 months ;D
But I was really planning taking a ride to Almeria, it was even in my Birthday and everything, but now more complicated, by car its a all day ride all a bit stressful for the missus in her condition

Hehe - well done ET.
No money-maggots for the Reverend tho’ - I made sure of that. (Should there actually be any l’il bastards lurking about and that think they’ll pay the Priory a visit, then I reckon they’d have to be old enough not to be able to claim on the eclisiastical coffers, so they can buy me a drink and sod off!) :wink:

And on the subject of money and wanderings - sorry Yod… the choirmistress has got mine all planned for, for this summer. Would’ve been good for a revisit, but it won’t be this year either.

Congrats, Topo

Obrigado companheiros

No Almeria for now, but some sleepness nights coming …again.

Staying awake is a method to lenghten your life. Lucky one …